Accepted My Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Alex The Panda Pootis, Alex actually is my real name.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75707976

Online: I'm currently online for around 6 hours ( In the afternoon and evening ) a day because i just came back from australia and i don't have any work yet.
When i do find a new job i'll play around 4 hours in the evening around 18:00 23:00 and in the weekends in the afternoon and the evening.

Do you have a Microphone?: I do not have one but if it's a must i will buy one.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I actually was a admin for the panda community about a year ago, but then my computer broke down and i could'nt play anymore. But i have a nieuw computer and i'm here to try it again :)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I love Freak Fortress so most of my time goes in that one. I also like to play Saxton Hale, Jailbreak and Deathrun.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes i do, but i'm a littlebit rusty with the ones that are not being used frequently, wich i will work on ofcourse.

Why should we choose you?: I have always bin a active player on the panda servers. And even after all this time my first tought when i started my computer up was to play this game again, on these servers. I would also like to be one of the guys again that keeps the game in motion by erroring the wrongs of the players and showing intrest to what people have to say.

What will you do as Admin?: I will keep swear words and languages that are not english out of the chatbox by simply telling the person that's doing these things. If it happens again i would apply a reasonable punishment by muting or/and giving this person a chat bann. If i find a player who is using hacks or is aggresively racist i will permanently bann this person. And the people who are stalling the game by hiding or running around i will simply rocket or freeze.

Thank you for reading my application, i hope you find me good enough to work in your team!

- Alex

Last edited:
I want to see efforts in the applicant getting to know some of the FF2 staff. I also want to see a span of at least a month because considering him/her seriously.

I'll put this on hold. One of the FF2 staff please get back to me once you have feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread