Declined My admin application on dm_duel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic

hi there! i would like to apply on the dm_duel server in team fortress 2 :)
- Name: sparrow or erik
- Steam ID: /id/davidmustardstain/
- Online times:
i am online as much as i can be. but on school days (yes i still go to school) i might not be online for as long as i want to be.
- What servers?: dm_duel is pretty much the only server i would want to apply for. dm duel is a very important server for me since i pretty much only play on duel. i dont play on anything else (exept if there are few players).
- Mic?: no lol

-Have you been admin/helper on any other server?
Yes, i actually have. There was this server called "ramons fun server". We got players pretty regurlarly so they needed an admin. I contacted the owner and filled out an application and i got accepted! The bad thing was that the server had to close down. The owner had unadded me by then and i never heard from that server or the owner again. I dont know if this counts as an experience (since the server had shut down) but im still gonna write it down.

-Why would you make me admin? And how would you punish/warn players? :thinking:
I have played on duel for years and i know all the rules on that server. There are frequent rulebreakers on the server and an admin would usually not appear and the rulebreaker (who is typically a new player on the server) would leave before we could do anything to punish. Im not really someone who wants to be admin just to punish people but i want to tell them about the rules to make the other players on the server have fun. I hate seeing these things (which i see on a regular basis). In case someone breaks a rule (for example FL) i would warn them once. If they do not stop i will warn them again. If it continues then i will punish (i think 3 warnings is a little too much in my opinion) but i will do everything i can without breaking the rules to tell them that they are breaking a rule. I will try to punish the least amount possible and be fair toward the player who broke a rule. If the player broke a small rule (for example holding the door open) and then stopped without my warning i wont warn them or punish them.

This is the end of my application
So, yeah. this is the end. I hope you consider this application and give me admin perms. If you dont consider this sufficient enough for admin, you could maybe make me a helper? (if that doesnt exist then its fine xd)

Bye Bye!

My actual steam id: STEAM_0:0:85030460

Sorry for the inconvenience

• Funny
Reactions: PNN
With this applicant being inactive we've decided to decline this application. You may reapply in 1.5 months when your activity is back up.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread