Declined Muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Белый кролик
Steam ID 32: 76561198961124335
Date and Time of the Ban: 12/05/21 17:35:03
Reason about the Ban: mic spam
Admin that Banned you: brendon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I did not know that mutes carry over servers but the main reason is, I was playing a part of a song for someone else because they wanted to hear it and I had no other form of communication so I played it publicly, I admit that was dumb I am very sorry.

Hello, While I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to appeal your mute I still have a couple of issues with this appeal. One of these being all your previous mutes & gags in the span of only 1 month (as shown in the screenshot below). You have already gotten muted for micspam once and insulting/toxicity twice. I feel that if this were to get accepted that you could potentially have another flook on one of the servers and get muted again for a month as the stacking follows. The reason I believe this should get Declined is simply because I want you to take these next couple of days to reflect to assure nothing like this ever happens again. Ultimately its up to @Madact but this was my honest opinion on the matter.
1639012946115.png

Reactions: Ian
I agree with Brendon on this. You've been muted for micspam before and micspam is a general rule across all panda servers. Since you believed if you got muted it would only happen on trade not jailbreak, you now regret your decision.

It'll be a lesson for you. All general rules are the same across all panda servers and punishments apply to all servers. Here's a link if you're unsure what the rules are:

Be careful as you're now approaching the 1 month to permanent stacking of communication blocks. Listen and comply to admins and other players warnings on rulebreaking if you make a mistake and you should be fine.

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread