Declined Mute Unnecessarily Extended (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dag

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Dag
Steam ID: [U:1:364955517]
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-23-17 06:32
Reason about the Ban: Provocative. Plus I didn't know his name was tied to this account, otherwise I would've permed him for voice as well LONG ago.
Admin that Banned you: Speneth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Seriously extending a 3 hour mute to permanent for really no reason other than a vendetta? Just because something happened long ago doesn't mean to make a perma mute out of it. I did the 3 hour mute which is good enough.

Klay sums it up, I see zero reason to remove it. You were extremely cancerous in the mic as it was, it was actually my mistake to let you roam free on the mic for so long as it was. You had long enough to realize that your attitude was bad enough for the permanent gag, and you should've had the common sense for your age to realize that you shouldn't replicate it in voice chat if you wanted to give a better impression of yourself to me so I wouldn't repeat the comm block to voice chat. Your attitude to something that you're asking US to repeal for your sake also shows that you don't give a shit about the rules or policy around here.

No.

End of story.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread