Accepted Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonists

Donator
Well hey, sort of didn't expect I'd ever be doing this because I quit TF2 like two years, but here I am.

SourceBans Ban URL: Link
Name of your Banned Steam Account: adam. ["king." at the time of the mute]
Steam ID32:
STEAM_0:1:121310701
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-01-24
Reason about the Ban: Overtalking the Warden.
Admin that Banned you: PNN
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
To be fair, there is no applicable reason for me to appeal other than how much time has passed since the mute and I'd say the mute is pretty justified, I've mistakenly overtalked the Warden multiple times but frankly, that's the only thing I remember doing.
Noting the amount of comm blocks that I've been issued upon, I hardly believe I'll be getting another chance, but I'm appealing for the sake of the amount of time that has passed, heck, most of my communication blocks were back when I was 10-11 years old, so I'd probably say I've matured since these... god-awful times of immaturity. Of course, that doesn't apply my latest mute, but yes, I've taken into note the mistake and I'm hoping that won't happen again.

That's about it, I wanted to appeal and get a fresh start off in the servers.
Thanks for the time taken into reading this. Toodles!

More responsibility

9 comm blocks
1st appeal
2nd appeal

Would be quite generous to give you another chance. Which I will possibly do depending on the situation.
However you just came back yesterday and the first thing you do is to appeal your unmute. You have comm bans that go from 2015 - 2019 with only skipping 2017. I do not know if you matured enough or not.
Normally I was leaning on declining this since there is no review whatsoever on your behavior as of now.
However I've been told that I can give you at least a two week period (or longer) to redeem yourself, which I want to give, instead of declining this appeal instantly.
If your chatlogs show a good promise of maturity and you have decent activity to show you really want to be unmuted then I'm willing to give you a 9th chance.

For now this will be "On hold".

Gentle reminder the mute/gag I placed is invalid, the circumstances of the reason why escapes me but something around confusion of the ghosting rule with vsh,
Please don't consider it part of the stacking.

• Friendly
Reactions: plutonists
Well 2 weeks are up and lets say im pleased with how you have been doing in that time.
Needed a reminder from Gold since I forgot about this entirely.
While you had a lot of comm bans. They are mainly from the past at the time you would definetly agree with to be cringy.
Anyway I looked up on your #05 VSH chat history and it looks clean. Maybe some caps here and there but in the way you used them, they are fine.
Activity wise you're also doing good, seeing you on the forums every day meaning that you really want to show improvement.
And lastly you yourself have now being doing reports to keep the servers clean.
Unmute will be lifted, just don't fuck it up again

Accepted

Reactions: Gold and plutonists
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread