Declined Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addster

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:1:420043634&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Addster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420043634
Date and Time of the Ban: 2-5-2019 / 2:02
Reason about the Ban: Overtalking
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I felt like the mute was unfair. I was very barely talking over the warden. And in honest opinion, I wasn't really overtalking at all. If I was really overtalking then I deeply apologize. However, I didn't even get a warning beforehand. Nobody said I was overtalking, nobody even warned me. Probably because I wasn't overtalking to begin with, but that's just my bias. Either way, I will never try to overtalk again, and I never plan on doing so. I still feel like the mute was very unfair, speaking that my first mute gets me a day ban. I know I had a gag beforehand, but no mute. If I don't understand then my apologies, but I would just like to be unmuted.

Reactions: TWC
I have warned you before for overtalking, so atleast you know it's against the rules. I was not there when this happend, so not gonna go deeper in this.

What I wanted to say is this; you said it was unfair with 1day mute as it is your first mute. It is totally fair as we stack the mutes/gags. This means that if you get 5 gags and none mutes, but you get a mute as your 6th comm-block, you will get perm muted. We do this so you don't have 12 chances to break the rules. The next gag/mute you get will be even longer, the next one after that is longer than the previous one etc. You get my point?

I get the point on why I got a 1 day ban, I simply did not understand but now I know. What I don't understand is how I overtalked and if I did why I wasn't told to stop or get warned. I know not to overtalk and I know it's in the rules and I wouldn't do it in the first place. I guess it's up to Bambi because he was the one who banned me.

Hi Addster,

The rules are clear that no player may overtalk the warden, especially if they are giving orders. You should know this rule as you've been warned multiple times in the past by other admins for overtalking, if anything I'm a little surprised you were not muted previously for it, but that's beside the point. I'm going to decline this appeal on behalf of Bambi as you were in fact warned not to overtalk as shown in Bambi's chatlogs below - I believe warnings do not have to be given in (ALL) chat, the same way we'd expect players to stop breaking rules if regulars, or any other player for that matter warned them.

bamb.png

Note: the time of the warning at 2:00 and your mute being placed at 2:02. You also proceeded to constantly ask for explanations, but ignored Bambi after he explained you were overtalking multiple times for you, simply asking him to explain it over and over.

Your mute will expire in around 12 hours. Declined.

Reactions: Bambi and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread