Declined mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=.satan&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: .satan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22402588
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-03-19 21:06
Reason about the Ban: toxic/insulting
Admin that Banned you: @PNN
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
hello
So I asked pnn why I got the mute and the reason he said ingame was saying "get that motherfucker"
I think we need some context, I was playing trivia as you do in jb and I said to my guy in team chat: "dont press any buttons to delay the game for fun"
steveh then goes on by posting this teamchat message to everyone (steveh was dead at the time), including blue team and that fucks up my plan.
so then I call out impulsively in voice "get that motherfucker" because he ghosted which is rulebreaking.
I did it so impulsively because Steveh has ghosted and broken rules many times before and havent gotten any punishment for it, and now when pnn was on I shouted it out "he did it" or "get that motherfucker"
Imo I think I got muted for using a swear cause I could've said guy, or anything else instead of motherfucker.
didnt really mean to use "motherfucker" as an insult and I didnt even think you can use it as an insult.

It really feels like pnn tries to nitpick everything I do in the server, I'm really scared to call anyone of my friends an insult as a joke now cause I know he will throw a mute on it asap.

There were no warnings at all, or anything close to that. After i said the line motherfucker Pnn said with a slight grinn in voice chat "didnt you get demoted for toxicity?" and he went silent, 5 minutes later i got a mute.

I have nothing against Steveh and if you've played with me over a week you know I say swearwords like motherfucker lightly.
Loads of people were online at the time and can confirm that I didnt mean to be toxic or mean in anyways.

I know the mute is expiring in 40 minutes as to me writing this post, but I dont want my application to be postponed 1,5 months just because of a petty mute that isnt even valid.

I need to press on that there was nothing said about my behaviour -nothing-. Untill pnn out of nowhere muted me for 1 day.

Hello,

First off, I don't like that you lie about none warnings given to you, when in fact I gave two. @Bambi agreed with me, as he was there aswell. He also saw the two warnings I gave.

It started when we finished the obby, where you indeed insulted. I don't remember what it was, however I remember I warned you. Then we went to trivia, where steveh indeed ghosted and you said "get that motherfucker", aswell as complaining about how long time it took for me to fix all this. I had to scroll up in chat to find the ghosting, answering you on mic on, check sourcebans and last try to figure out what the hell you did to get 41 comm-blocks.

You have been admin on Panda before, you should know better than being toxic/insulting. I am surprised you wanna apply for admin with this attitude in-game.

I made the mute 3 days long so I could have time to discuss the length of it with Madact. We came to an agreement to reduce it to 1 day as it's hard to understand your comm-history.

I do not support this appeal.

@Madact

You're arguing without proof here.
When we finished obby, I said as a joke "-30 iq". Then someone said like "you cant even have a minus iq" and I said but I have.
I kept joking about it. I've checked chatlogs. I dont see anything close to a warning. Idk if bambi can find some but I really can't.

I believe I should trust zushikikatos advice to record everything you do on jb because admins like you can get away with this without having concrete proof.
As you said
aswell as complaining about how long time it took for me to fix all this.
I did not complain, all of the other people on the server went balistic because Steveh as ghosted so many times and we all wanted you to gag him.

I thought you were going to play it off like nothing happened therefore I think I said something like get him already or something. Not really sure there.

You have been admin on Panda before, you should know better than being toxic/insulting. I am surprised you wanna apply for admin with this attitude in-game.
I cant believe this shit, it's like kindergarten arguing. What did i do! I said motherfucker, I did not have a strange attitude ingame and the people I use to play with know I got a joke ish personality.

You still laughed and said "didnt you get demoted for toxicity" not sure an admin should mock a player like that.

Reactions: Waxel
I've gotten 2 invisible warnings from you, but what can I do when i'm arguing against the whole of jb admin team.

So we both argue with no proof, how will this end?

Im sure if Kevin check's admin commands he will find "@Do not insult." twice as I used that one. This does not register in chatlogs.

So we both argue with no proof, how will this end?
why am I suposed to bring proof to me not doing anything toxic?

Also wont respond in a while, gotta go do stuff.

I'm not sure why it's word against word when it's a situation where I havent been toxic and the mute is invalid.

It's like if you perma mute me for saying a swearword then me going to forums appealing it, you make false claims with no proof and I keep my perma mute.

In these situations admin abuse and what not abuse of power goes without punishment because you're arguing against a team of "admins"

But neither do you have any evidence, hence this is word against word. Admins aren't required to record evidence of everything they punish for.

I don't want to argue about this because I don't know who's telling the truth, if no evidence is shown I am pretty much going to null this. It'll be taken on board what you've said, but overall the punishment will still be valid.
So take your time. Maybe someone does, maybe PNN wants to admit something? Or maybe Satan? *shrug* You gotta understand from me judging outside it's difficult to know what happened.

Reactions: Jimjo
I have said what I mean is right, and that is for this mute to stay. I won’t admit that I made a mistake I never made. Even Bambi, who’s assigned to NYJB aswell saw it.

I have said what I mean is right, and that is for this mute to stay. I won’t admit that I made a mistake I never made. Even Bambi, who’s assigned to NYJB aswell saw it.
saw what? you abusing as admin?

Okei, now we are just milking it, I can tell. Tbh, I am sitting with a feeling that I am arguing against a brick wall now.

Why do you totally refuse to do what Madact asks for? She said if you have proof that proves me wrong, you are free to go.

I have been speaking to Madact twice about this appeal, and when I saw this "Saw what? you abusing as admin?" it got really clear that you really are just milking it now. I am still against this appeal, it has also expired just to mention that. Yes it's sad for you that you now have to delay your upcomming application, but I can't favor you on the server for this reason. You know the rules as good as me, you know what you did was not 100% okei.

PNN

Reactions: Jimjo and Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread