Declined Mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:45684551&SubmitName of your Banned Steam Account:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45684551

Date and Time of the Ban: 01-22-2018 22:30

Reason about the Ban: Insulting

Admin that Banned you: @Travis

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: So this happened a while back and afterwards I stopped playing tf2 for a while, but now I'm back and I want to get back into jailbreak. This server is really fun and I remember meeting some cool people there and I would appreciate another shot at talking. What I got banned for was silly of me to do and I acknowledge I was wrong. Thank you.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. ::):
With Travis no longer being a jailbreak, I'll be doing your appeal.
Now you haven't been online in a while, and I'm not sure if you want an ungag or unmute (or both). So I'll wait a month, if you don't respond in a month, this will be closed and declined. If you respond within the month, we'll see what we can do for you.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. ::):
With Travis no longer being a jailbreak, I'll be doing your appeal.
Now you haven't been online in a while, and I'm not sure if you want an ungag or unmute (or both). So I'll wait a month, if you don't respond in a month, this will be closed and declined. If you respond within the month, we'll see what we can do for you.
Hey there, thanks for the consideration. I would like to be both unmuted and ungagged if thats fine. Thanks.

All right, I'm fine with it being both a ungag and unmute.
Keep in mind though, that if we see you breaking communication rules again your silence can go back on without warning and you may not appeal in the future. You will be subject to monitoring as well.

With that in mind, I've lifted both communication blocks. Please read the rules before using communications.
Thank for the appeal ::): Accepted and Closed.

Edit : Player has broken communication rules in a report, silence has been reapplied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread