Accepted Multiple people exploiting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobZy

Donator
This is gonna be a long one

- biscuit2987 - STEAM_0:1:125103375
- Essen ░▒▓█ - STEAM_0:0:89941778
- sans undertal - STEAM_0:1:93701322
- Casper - STEAM_0:0:61950383
- yung drufty - STEAM_0:0:53208635
- L◎B | Hazza - STEAM_0:0:48085349
- Shady Narcotics - STEAM_0:1:507685103

- Deathrun #9

Links:

-biscuit2987
HLstatsX
No Sourcebans

- Essen ░▒▓█
HLstatsX
No sourcebans

- sans undertal:
HLstatsX
Sourceban's

- Casper
HLstatsX
Sourceban's

- yung drufty
HLstatsX
No sourcebans

- L◎B | Hazza
HLstatsX
No sourcebans

- Shady Narcotics
HLstatsX
No sourcebans

Rules broken: Exploiting multiple times, even after telling them to stop/go back.

Evidence:

Videos are unedited that include me going for the profiles of each i could find that had exploited

It's been close to a month, if none of the deathrun admins handle this by tomorrow I'll go ahead and try sorting this out.

Reactions: Gold and Fredo
My bad, I asked deathrun admins if this is exploiting in a group chat and they said yes so I was planning on doing this, me asking might have put them off from doing this...And I generally just forgot ^^; Sorry

2020-03-24 (2).png

Feel free to do this @Bambi though, you need the practice on reports. I appreciate your enthusiasm

Alright thank you.

"biscuit2987", 'Essen ░▒▓█", "Sans undertal", "yung drufty", "L◎B | Hazza", and "Shady Narcotics" will receive respective bans for exploiting. I will not be banning casper as he was only in that area momentarily and could be better let off with a warning.

As a side note, The chat you were doing with some of these exploiters did not help. Adding passive aggressive comments and saying things like "yung drifty out" escalated the situation. In the case of another event like this, simply warn players that going in this area is exploiting. If they do not listen to you thats fine, just come straight here with another report and we will handle it from there.

Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: BobZy and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread