Accepted Mr PootisBird report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shea

Donator
Steam Name: Mr. Pootis Bird
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:525104964
Server: FF2 #13 EU
HLStats profile and sourcebans: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=620217 / https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Mr.+Pootis+Bird&Submit=Search
Rule Broken: using alt accounts when previously banned

Important info: Pootis had been using 2 alternative accounts on the server and forums, J.J Paladins and Jesusburger, he told me this initially but I wanted to give him a chance as I assumed he just wanted to play on the servers for fun and not to repeat any of the rule-breaking or to bother anyone. Looks like I was wrong. He told me he planned on reporting any players who were racist in the chat which is fair and I commend him for that, what bothers me though is that he and a friend of mine named Onytx!! have a history of being at one another's throats, he reported Onytx!! for using the n-word which again is fair and he has been dealt a 12 hour mute recently for that. However in the screenshots provided he claims that he wants "revenge" and will keep reporting him until he is permanantly gagged. If Onytx!! continues to use the N-word then I see it fair that he does receive a mute but I don't like the idea of someone who has been using alternative accounts with 4/5 strikes to his previous account going on such a crusade on someone who made a rude remark to them almost a year ago (can be seen in screenshots).

And the cherry on top, he plans on reporting anyone who has blocked him in the past (about 40 people).

Attachments

• evidence 4.PNG
    evidence 4.PNG
    40.4 KB · Views: 109
  • evidence 1.PNG
    evidence 1.PNG
    45.8 KB · Views: 107
  • evidence 2.PNG
    evidence 2.PNG
    43 KB · Views: 105
  • evidence 3.PNG
    evidence 3.PNG
    54.7 KB · Views: 131
I figured at much when I saw this Jesusburger reporting people over them saying the n word once on random days. Surprised someone actually decided to accept those reports.

@Kevin Can you ban @JesusBurger from forums? He's @PootisBird a banned forum user that's nothing but a pain. It's almost sad this is still going on.

Also putting this here since relevent. Said this to Zeprus when he resigned

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread