Accepted Mr. Fluffys Jailbreak #17 Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fluffy

- Your name and/or nickname
Mr. Fluffy

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one has given me permission to apply as I am older than 15.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:49546314

- Your general online times and your timezone
My general online times really differ everyday. As a general rule, most of the time I am online for more than on 2 hours per day. On weekends its more like more than 4 hours.
My timezone is UTC+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am currently applying for Jailbreak #17, the server I already was an admin on in the past. In case of unanswered calls I would ofcourse visit other servers to deal with the rule breakers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a microphone and have actively played as a Warden/Guard on Jailbreak.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
A timeline of my previous experiences as Admin (the time might not be 100 % correct, however it constantly keeps getting updated):
-2008: Admin on a small minecraft server hosted by me which shut down after 2 months

-2010: Moderator on, once again, a minecraft server

-2012: Administrator on a DarkRP server called SexySanta DarkRP which shut down due to the owner not having enough time for it anymore.

-2012: Administrator on a The Hidden server called The Littertrash

-2013: A TF2 trade server hosted by the Owner of the DarkRP server stated before which i left after a fight with said owner.

-2013: Super Admin for 2 months on a small Hl2RP server on garrysMod called NobleGaming which shut down due to lack of players.

-2015: Journey from Trial to Full Admin on Jailbreak #17 on Panda-Community :)

-2016: Super Admin on a small Hl2RP Community called Eclipse Roleplay, shut down due to lack of players.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I do have a full list of commands and binds which I kept from my time already being an Admin on Panda.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Due to my past experience on Panda and my general knowledgeI know how to deal with rulebreakers the proper way. Also I could help out the current admins, who are doing a great job, but have some problems dealing with the sheer amount of calls.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General Rules:

Insulting:
It depends on the level of Insulting. If it were some small insults which would have been repeated several times, I’d give the player a 30 Minute Chat or Mic ban, depending on where he insulted.
If it were excessive, really insulting things like homophobic/racist slurs. They’d receive a 300 minute Chat or Mic ban.

Spamming:
Spamming through either the microphone or on chat would lead to an 60 minute ban in the targeted area. Before this ban he would get a single warning.

Call Abuse:
If the player were to !call on someone while I or another admin is online, I’d give him a ban of 720 minutes. In cases of fake calls, where I have the evidence the certain player wasn’t doing what he was being called on for, I’d dish out a one day ban for the fake caller.

Hacking:
If there was a report of hacking, I’d review the evidence. If the player indeed was a hacker, I’d give him a perma ban. The same counts for if I see it with my own eyes.

Jailbreak Rules:

Freekilling:
If the freekilling would consist of like 1-2 people, the player would receive a warning and get slain. The victims would get respawned. If the player continued to freekill he would receive a guardban of 60 minutes. If the case was more excessive freekilling on purpose, the player would receive a permanent guardban.

Blue Freekilling:
The killing of fellow Guards would lead to a permanent ban from the guard team if it was on purpose and would be continued after warding. His victims would be respawned ofcourse.

No Mic as Warden:
If the player would not use his microphone as warden or not have one, he would be perma guardbanned until he can provide a working microphone.

Failwarden:
If the player were to either kill himself or !uw as he becomes Warden, he would receive a warning and be forced Warden. If he could not provide a proper round again, he’d be permanently guardbanned.

Opening the Cells w/o Wardens orders:
The player would be slain and the whole player alive would be timebombed to ensure a good round. The one who opened the cells would be given a warning and if he continued his behavior he’d be given a short guardban.

Camping:
Guards who were to camp in armory would be slain and given a warning. If it happens again, a guardban for a short period of time would be given.

Baiting:
Baiters would be slain and informed of why they have been slain. In case of baiting there would be no guardban.

Iv seen Fluffy quite alot on jailbreak. He knows how to enforce the rules, he warns other players and he has become quite the familiar face on Jailbreak. He seems to be quite busy with what is going on and dares to ask questions about problems that he sees or that are occuring.

Application looks allright only i would like to see some more numbers on the for ex guardbans. Like your small guardbans, i would like to see howmuch you consider small c:

For the rest i would say +1 and goodluck!

• Agree
Reactions: MegaVolcanoCreeper
Quite hard to give any feedback due majority of people being resigned that actually played with you

But Ive played with fluffy few rounds in jailbreak and ff2 back in day, and then atleast u did ur job as admin. Didn't need to be nicest guy in server, if there were a call most likely u handled it. Jailbreak used to be big mess then, and you still did good job at it. Ill literally see no reason why not. App is good, policies are good etc. blah blah.

Take my support. Even tho I have quitted Jb

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MegaVolcanoCreeper
Application looks allright only i would like to see some more numbers on the for ex guardbans. Like your small guardbans, i would like to see howmuch you consider small c:
Thanks for your support Zushi!
Also in regards to my ban times for the short bans, I'd hand out a ban ranging from 30 - 60 minutes depending on the severity of the rule broken.
Camping - 30 minutes on just camping, 60 minutes on camping and killing players that went in while he camped
Opening cells - 60 minute guardban

Fluffy did his job well last time he was admin and I think he could do well again.

His times look okay but I can't really comment on his jailbreak ban times, though I would like to remind you trials cannot perm ban so you'll need to send any demo's/sourceban requests to your mentor (if you get accepted).

I think jailbreak has a lack of admins so he would help greatly as I often get messages from him about rulebreakers.

Welcome back ms.Rockhard. +1

Fluffy is an ex-Admin here on Panda and made wonders on Jailbreak.
He was liked by the server and kept things alive.

That, and Jailbreak could really use help as it is now.
I've seen him playing a few rounds since he just came back to TF2 but I got a good feeling about it.
He has my full support.

Reactions: Sebino
This little cheeky chappy wants my feedback :kappa:

Well he's all right. Someone to have a laugh with which is what jailbreak needs as everyone is god damn miserable :rolleyes: He has experience, not sure if he did anything before he went but if it was bad I would probably remember it...Which I don't so :x3:

It's a nice application, nicely detailed.

Erm, that's it. +1

This little cheeky chappy wants my feedback :kappa:

Well he's all right. Someone to have a laugh with which is what jailbreak needs as everyone is god damn miserable :rolleyes: He has experience, not sure if he did anything before he went but if it was bad I would probably remember it...Which I don't so :x3:

It's a nice application, nicely detailed.

Erm, that's it. +1
Thanks Madact, your support is greatly appreciated!

Now with your +1, i have collected my final piece of JB admin support Kappa

just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: lionish
accepted, welcome back in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Edit: @Wolf now, edit by Madact. Sorry Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread