Declined Mr. Elk (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNinja

Donator
Mr. Elk (STEAM_0:1:251511690) has recently applied for admin (it is currently under review) but his name is "Deox.io Free Bots" which is a cheats site. I went to the cheats twitch page and I could hear him in the background.

hgtqtxxnwt.png

xczefpwwqa.png

It's not cheats
Satire
read the website
"In a minimal time of 30 seconds, you can have an 8 second constant barrage of crits.
That's how long it takes to build an uber
In a bit longer time of 40 seconds, you will be able to activate an 8 second invulnerability. Your enemies will run.
Also this
Being able to cloak allows you to get behind the enemy lines without anyone noticing.

Last edited:
Whether or not its real cheats or not, it's still advertising bots as said in your name. Plus when I went to the website i was greeted with this.
"Using new algorithms to modify the memory addresses and signatures of our cheats: This cheat will never be detected." (now vac is gonna catch that easily so don't try)
I don't think panda community would like an admin who has or is advertising bots, real or not.

Also, I never told anyone directly "Hey this guy gives you bots" I never connected to the server's and advertised this, you can check my connection names and chat logs.

You can deny my application, but I never broke the rules on the server since I never connected while doing this.

I know you didn't connect the panda servers with it. I'm just stating that it can be a problem in the future and that panda community doesn't want someone advertising bots. Whether the advertising is your name or the "hey guys buy this totally legit thing", it can hurt your reputation admin or not.

I don’t know if this counts as necroposting or not, but I’ve taken a closer look at the website, and all of the “cheats” that were described were descriptions of legitimate game mechanics, which is what Elk meant when he said it was satire, and there’s also no link to download the client. To be honest, I don’t think this website condones cheating, but might get attention from players who cheat currently only to find out they’ve been trolled, which I assume to be the whole premise. I don’t think Elk should be banned nor have his application denied.

Satire website with a link to a shitty twitch channel
also this
eYXezHf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread