Accepted More mass jb reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Coffee Table

Evidence is in the dropbox folder here, it is all labelled for what it is showing. Too many clips (many too big) and this is probably easier for you guys.

HazMad
STEAM_0:0:442133052
US JB
Stats & Sourcebans
Lots of cap spam and insulting
Chatlog
Haz insult + caps.JPG

Funktacular
STEAM_0:0:22221646
US JB
Stats
No mic as warden and then slaying

Edgydude (currently Freeman-dude)
STEAM_0:1:549869901
Stats
Prolonged illegal ff (about a minute despite being asked to turn it off) and doing cell wars illegally, and mfk

CuRsEd-BrEaD-GameTame.com
STEAM_0:0:418399193
Stats & Sourcebans
Spam and insulting in chat, multiple freekills, giving false orders. He freekilled quite a few guys with a dr, but I didn't get clips for those unfortunately
Chatlog

JustaMexicanBoy
STEAM_0:1:535829783
Stats
No mic as warden twice

ghostkidscc
STEAM_0:1:151740059
Stats
Freekilling a freeday and then slaying as warden
Scrumpleton was a freeday (can see him get killed and the notification right at the beginning)

Reactions: Kazzy and TRGGB2
  • Hazmad is now permanently gagged.
  • Funktacular, I'll skip. Because i think they didn't know they weren't suppose to be on blue and could of possible switched to red. They saved the round by doing that, as someone with a mic then took over. I would then give a perm teamban (as this was before the fix) but I don't believe it's worth me giving a general ban over considering they saved the round turning into a fail.
  • Edgydude is general banned due to not active enough to teamban
  • CuRsEd-BrEaD-GameTame.com . Its not enough for me to go off, probably thinks the scout isn't being AFK. If there's more I would accept but it's just one clip. As for the spam, Mikey has gagged him.
  • JustaMexicanBoy is general banned due to not active enough to teamban
  • ghostkidscc is general banned due to not active enough to teamban

Thank you for the report ::):

• Winner
Reactions: Kazzy and TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread