More maps for Trade! (1 Viewer)

Should more maps be added to Trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
I think this topic was going around already some time ago, but even if not I want to bring it up (again).

trade_minecraft_neon_v177 has been running now for multiple months, and many people would agree that its getting a bit lame with time. It would be really nice to see changes and something new. Thats why I am suggesting to add more maps to #25 Trade. The map should change every 60 Minutes in my opinion.

Some maps I would like to see(THESE ARE EXAMPLES):
trade_aoag_biodome
5721217e7c4e5.jpg

trade_stadium_a58
56db3d15d7150.jpg

trade_hyrule_oot3d
55e49075c3265.jpg

trade_coni
5600580db0c6f.jpg

trade_apadiel
56fd9dbe2e991.jpg

Last edited:
I agree that the trade neon map is getting slightly boring as of now, @Jarza did make a "sketch" for a trade map, but that was a while ago. And that map was okay, there wasn't a lot of things on it though. But damn, it sure was something back then.

If I recall correctly, the hyrule one has caused crashes on another server I've played on from time to time. @Sir. Cat can confirm this, though the cause is unknown to me. Maybe it's due to some plugins on the server it ran on, or maybe it's the map. A little warning "just in case" if it gets added.

Trade stadium imo is pretty nice, back in the days when Harpoon gaming still had their event server up used to go there everytime.

Just thought about it why not take it you're able to do events there so people can win items or people who feel like donating items to a legit admin with their tag out and could do events for them. I mean back in the day when I spended time in the map in Harpoon gaming/JAG/ASBO gaming it was quite popular and people enjoyed it buut that's just my opinion on it =3

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
I would prefer maps that are known well enough to keep the server still populated (If there are some in that list, then great). The reason that map has been there for so long is that it worked bringing people into the server, be careful not to drown it's new popularity down with unknown maps.

Reactions: Redspike
I am for the idea, but I also agree with madact - you should be cautious when adding new maps to a server like this since it's essentially a gamble with the playerbase.

If a new map is to be added, i'd like to see one that is friendly towards hosting events. I used to play on a server with a staff that arranged different kind of events everyday like arena, fighting pit and spycrabbing. This of course would put more preasure on the trade staff, so maybe it is not too ideal.

Bump, 14 people want to add new maps, 3 don't. At the end Kevin decides wich maps will be added, the maps I've put into the list were just examples I would like see.

I love most of trade maps, so fancy they are ^w^
but ...
my potato PC doesn't handle Hyrule or Clocktown maps, gottam worst fps ever ;^;
fml

Oh!

Cheers for the bump. I don't think it's wise to add all these maps in one go. Is there a particular one which is good?
Also I am unsure if kevin likes this idea. Orginally the server had a custom made map for it. It didn't do too good, so this took it's place. Getting it to change might effect player base and that's why I'd rather only suggest one at this time to see how it goes.

Edit:
Just realized I kind of repeated myself in this thread. It's been so long.

I don't personally know what is in those maps, but what I do know is that our players love activities (shit to do on the map)
So if any of these offers like a good amount of parkour courses, gifts to find, secrets to explore and so on, that would be my top vote.

I don't personally know what is in those maps, but what I do know is that our players love activities (shit to do on the map)
So if any of these offers like a good amount of parkour courses, gifts to find, secrets to explore and so on, that would be my top vote.

Sounds good to me. Since @Capp suggested, do you know which map is suited to this criteria?
Keep in mind if it does go well, we might as well add more in the future. If not then well bye bye new map.

Can the trade staff just pick one now for me?

Not sure if Kevin approves of this, but I'd rather only just suggest one at this moment in time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread