Declined More lr's for JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xergon

HnS being an actual option
Reds get 120(?) seconds to hide, and are automatically frozen at the end of the time, red's can't pick up ammo by default

class warfare (I forgot if i suggested this or not)
reds and blues get pciked as one class and fight it out

red crits (need a better name)
red's get 100% crits for the next round

rtd
i know rtd isn't a thing on the server, but you can make it so it's on during a round then turns off. it's a normal round (maybe) but reds and blues are automatically rolling rtd

versus saxton hale (i forgot if i suggested this too)
a random red (or the lr recipient) gets to be a selection of bosses

prop hunt
it's prop hunt

The perfection of the LR menu is that it isn't cluttered, Half of these lrs can just be custom lrs, and the others seem like ideas from other servers, and we don't want to be other servers.

• Agree
Reactions: Solo
rtd
i know rtd isn't a thing on the server, but you can make it so it's on during a round then turns off. it's a normal round (maybe) but reds and blues are automatically rolling rtd
maybe someone could code in merasmus's wheel as a LR round? could be an interesting one to see happening

maybe someone could code in merasmus's wheel as a LR round? could be an interesting one to see happening
jb_stormfront has this feature but its only accessible by admins who are willing to do it for someones lr

jb_stormfront has this feature but its only accessible by admins who are willing to do it for someones lr
interesting, does it get used at all when admins are on? if so, how does it do?

no no no, being frozen and cant pick up ammo. That is a shit idea if the warden dies, its not the rebeler's fault. Its, the guards fault and the wardens fault because he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread