More issues with the server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

Since Saturday #10 is experiencing heavy server-side problems. Seldomly the server is unplayable because of the choppy animations and lag everyone is experiencing. It's not a case of ping or FPS, because i myself can get up to high fps and i always have low ping, so i can confirm this is not a client side issue, to go even further, after asking people on the server it seems like everyone is having that "lag". It doesn't always happen thought. It has to do something with the rate of server restarting maybe but i don't really know.

Since Saturday #10 is experiencing heavy server-side problems. Seldomly the server is unplayable because of the choppy animations and lag everyone is experiencing. It's not a case of ping or FPS, because i myself can get up to high fps and i always have low ping, so i can confirm this is not a client side issue, to go even further, after asking people on the server it seems like everyone is having that "lag". It doesn't always happen thought. It has to do something with the rate of server restarting maybe but i don't really know.
thought both would already run on our optimized specs, apparently not :oops:
added them and also to both MVM servers to optimise performance, let me know if it comes back

things are getting out of hand, the lags are killing the community playing it, send help.

Talk to Kevin via steam/forum pm , instead making a thread/bumbing thread

wanna give me feedback how the both servers run since the last few days?

e feedback how the both
The servers are running smoother than ever, sometimes people experience minor lags but thats really it. Now there is nothing much to complain about. Everything seems fixed and ok.

The servers are running smoother than ever, sometimes people experience minor lags but thats really it. Now there is nothing much to complain about. Everything seems fixed and ok.
das how we like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread