more donator perks? (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hiya Pandas,

i thought about this since last week so i gonna ask you pandas now what you think about it.
i thought about getting more donator perks on some servers, for example resize head, be the robot and such stuff which doesnt affect gameplay too much since i dont want that this acts out like on certain other communitys :)

pls gibe some replys

If it would be possible an auto trade thingy, for example every 10 minutes or so it'll automatically put a trade in chat.

If it would be possible an auto trade thingy, for example every 10 minutes or so it'll automatically put a trade in chat.
what do you mean? what trade?

An email from Kevin saying what they could've had if the hadn't donated.

sadly tf doesnt have any panda skins. its even better than nub roboskin

Anything fancy. I want something showy that isn't the chat. Like, robot, unusual effects...trails just for dr if it's an issue :c Not sure why they're currently disabled but probably cause they're buggy.
Resize I'm worried about people making themselves small to give them an advantage. If it's the head then no problem :)

Anything fancy. I want something showy that isn't the chat. Like, robot, unusual effects...trails just for dr if it's an issue :c Not sure why they're currently disabled but probably cause they're buggy.
Resize I'm worried about people making themselves small to give them an advantage. If it's the head then no problem :)
@Broski mentioned there being an updated version of the resize mod in which you can resize hands and torso too, maybe this is something to consider @Kevin

Yes @ the pitch. Not sure about the resize stuff, would that not mess with hitboxes and potentially confuse people?

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
Killstreak effects.

I'd go with Evo on this one, resized heads would be extremely fun but it would be pretty confusing. The hitboxes would probably not be a problem though. Also, resizing the heads would also mean that they could make them extremely big... unless there is a limit of course.

sm_resizemyhead has a limit between 0.5 and 3.0

How about modelmanager?
It's a plugin where you can change your character's skin, like if you're a demoman you can change into a demoman in a bunny costume, or medics can change into Bowser. I have it on my server along with also having it on another server I go on frequently. It doesn't affect gameplay at all, it's just a bit of fun.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164630

How about modelmanager?
It's a plugin where you can change your character's skin, like if you're a demoman you can change into a demoman in a bunny costume, or medics can change into Bowser. I have it on my server along with also having it on another server I go on frequently. It doesn't affect gameplay at all, it's just a bit of fun.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=164630
the problem with that is that ALL people would need to download those models.
not everyone has a 100mbit connection as i do so downloading those models would make it hard for some players who doesnt even have DSL

An email from Kevin saying what they could've had if the hadn't donated.
you mean an automated email which will be sent to all players once in a while?
or telling donators when their perks expire?

you mean an automated email which will be sent to all players once in a while?
or telling donators when their perks expire?
an automated email that tells them exactly what the money they used to donate would buy

Users who are viewing this thread