Moon goomba challenge (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
I thought of this challenge which I think might be fun. The Moon Goomba Challenge.

People submit a clip in this thread or to me personally or whatever, of them performing a moon goomba. A moon goomba means a goomba stomp that you do from really far up in the sky. Like standing on top of the Watchtower of arena_watchtower (RIP) and jumping down in 1 jump onto Saxton Hale's head.

The best clip will win the challenge. 'Best' does not have to mean highest, it means the most epic clip. While the higher the stomp was from does mean it becomes better, it does not mean that the highest jump will automatically win. Your run-of-the-mill Mantreads Soldier jump on military is not going to have the same impact as a Demo jump-charging off a tower and landing on his head.

I'll give this a lot of time so as to increase participation. The deadline will be 1 May.

EDIT: I'm still torn as to whether or not to allow older clips. This gives a disadvantage to people who don't usually record their gameplay. I think for the time being I'll say no to that, unless multiple people want that.

Reactions: TBotV63

Users who are viewing this thread