Accepted Miro's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro

Donator
Hello there, Miro here.
I've already been administrating for the panda community in the past and had to take a break due to personal related issues.
Now that i got back to playing tf2 more regularly, id like to support this awesome community and be part of it again.
And i waited out my gag now too. x)

- Name: Miro aka Tony
- Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:51483728
- Online times: During the week from 9 pm to around 1 am. On weekends basically from 3 pm until 2 am. My timezone is CET.
- What servers am i applying for? I usually play on #1 duel, #3 jump, #7 mge and #23 mge. I would also like to apply for administrating these servers. I'd visit any server though in case of emergency.
- Microphone? I own a microphone and use it frequently and whenever it is needed.

- Previous experiences:
As i already said in the introduction, ive been administrating duel, mge and jump for quite some time. I've already been mentoring and know what it takes to be an admin. I know how to use SourceMod and it wont take me long to get back to using it fluently.

- Why would you take me?
Im a trusted member since 2013 and i already collected loads of days playtime on the panda community servers. I've proven in the past that I can be relied on and ill always take my job as an admin seriously. I had positive feedback about my job as an admin back then and i know the community quite well.
Same the other way around. Most people know me and im generally a person that is good at solving conflicts and taking care of a server. Im friends with all admins on the servers i play on and in contact with them (some more, some less). I checked my chat logs and i must admit that i have been using foreign language, which fanthom rightfully gagged me for. Obviously such incidents wont happen in the future and I promise to do my best to make people follow the rules. Same goes for myself. As a symbol of the panda community, ill represent it in the best way possible and make sure it gets a good reputation.

- How would i do my job?
Before any kind of punishment, i will let the players know what they are doing wrong and tell them by either messaging them personally, using the voice chat or displaying it on the screen. This counts as a warning. If they continue to either spam in chat or voice, ill gag/mute them for half an hour. Ill then increase the gag/mute time depending on their behaviour. Same goes for insulting and racist comments. When it comes to gameplay related Mistakes, i understand that some people might not get what i want from them on the first try, e.g. sticky camping. In these cases ill warn them up to 3 times, before slaying them, followed by kicking and banning them (If they ignore the warnings). Cheaters will instantly get banned permanently, i do not have any kind of sympathy for hacking and ill get rid of these people in seconds. Moreover ill stay in touch with the other admins and discuss punishments, when im insecure. I might sliglty vary with my actions, depending on the player and case. Im sure my experience will help me make the right decision. I know who to ask when i have problems and im independant enough to take care of the server on my own.

Thank you all for reading through this application. Feel free to post your opinion below and give me some feedback. Ill answer questions in the comments, if there are any.
Im looking forward to being back as an admin. Have a nice day! <3

Tony has been a great admin, player and mentor before.
He has been naughty in the past weeks but I am pretty sure he will behave since I gagged him. :kappa:
Overall application is short but it's not missing anything.
I would like to mentor him for #01 duel. Dont really know if we really need an admin on #03 Jump :thinking:. Would also mentor him for both MGE servers.
+1! from me. Good luck ;).

• Funny
Reactions: miro, TWC and chaz
Well no more to say. Glad to see you again IMO
Keep your foreign language away and it'll be fine ;P

Hope see you soon in the Admin team

+1
Good luck !

Reactions: miro
Like I said previously, I already trust your judgement so +1 from me

trained responses B)

Well that seems to be all the feedback.
I'm glad you didn't flip out when I told you the reason why your last application was invalid. Most would and say why is it such a big deal, but we have to apply these rules to all applicants regardless of their previous status here.
Chill dude will say, never really heard anything bad apart from this non-english in chat thing but I'm sure it won't be an issue in the future. Good luck and welcome back if you do get accepted ::):

Popping it under review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread