Declined minireeves' admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minireeves

- Your name and/or nickname
minireeves

- Your age
I am 17 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I didn't need permission because I am above the mature age limit.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:148947904

- Your general online times and your timezone

Generally more active on weekends during school days, but I will be more active because of the quarantine. Timezone: UTC+2.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on the #25 Trade Minecraft server and that is the one I wish to apply for.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone but I don't often use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I don't have experience with administrating in TF2, but I do have experience in administrating on a Minecraft server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do not have too much experience, but I do know the basic commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I get along nicely with people, but I do get very annoyed when I see spammers or racist people in chat when no admin is around to solve the issue, so I would definitely help with that as I am very active. I do use the calladmin command when necessary, and I have seen other admins do their job, so I know what to do and when to do it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would of course gag (after warning) spammers / racist players, mute voice chat spammers / racist players. I would kick players that have already been warned enough times and I wouldn't resist banning cheaters. I would do my best to keep the server as friendly as possible.

No bans
Comms (4)

Hlstats profile (more than 3 days of connection, sounds good)

You didn't list your punishments too, I recommand you to do it, you can take other applications as example but try to make it personnal!

(Your chatlog is a bit messy, lots of "fuck" and stuff like "alt f4 makes your dick bigger.", I'll let trade admins deal with this)

No bans
Comms (4)

Hlstats profile (more than 3 days of connection, sounds good)

You didn't list your punishments too, I recommand you to do it, you can take other applications as example but try to make it personnal!

(Your chatlog is a bit messy, lots of "fuck" and stuff like "alt f4 makes your dick bigger.", I'll let trade admins deal with this)
Oh yeah, haha, the alt f4 thing we were just messing around in the server.

Please be a little more elaborate in the punishment section.
Take a look at how accepted applicants have done it here and give us a rough overview about how you believe specific rules should be handled. You cannot do this incorrectly, if some punishments are too rough or too forgiving we'll let you know and talk about that if you get accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken and Mikey
I gave a deadline for the user to respond to this post and looks like they havn't come back, so I'm just going to decline this.

You can reapply in 1 month from now. Make sure to take this seriously next time if you do.

• Agree
Reactions: Djusan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread