Declined minecraft server 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's what I have so far:

1.16.4 survival server
restrict end access for MAYBE 3-5 days?
world size is entirely up to Kevin, but imo has to give us good space from each other.

admin situation, once again up to Kevin but this idea makes most sense:
let current admins volunteer to take care of the server, if it be full or trials, doesn't really matter.

these are just simple rule suggestions, not fleshed out fully and doesn't include proper wording. just suggestions for now.
Apply TF2 gameserver rules to MC

gameplay rules

no texture packs that allow you an unfair advantage such as x-ray packs

No griefing, Implies no messing with others claims and builds

No builds that cause lag or anything like that[

don't build without permission within a 100 blocks of others

your claims may be removed by staff if you have been inactive for over a certain time (i'd personally say a month or more)

permissions plugin is REQUIRED if want to use plugins, allows you to enable/disable what actions players can do.

I am willing to flesh out the rules some more and help out with server testing if at all needed.

If you have any input on rules, plugins or whatever, please share.
especially if you are interested in this otherwise I believe this whole idea will die out again.
I agree with these rules Vinny suggested, though I wonder what’s Kevin’s take on some duplication glitches, personally I’d like to see duplication glitches to be a rule enforced because they do give you an unfair advantage, though it could be hard to catch people in the act. :pepeyep:

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
I agree with these rules Vinny suggested, though I wonder what’s Kevin’s take on some duplication glitches, personally I’d like to see duplication glitches to be a rule enforced because they do give you an unfair advantage, though it could be hard to catch people in the act. :pepeyep:
from what i saw there’s a plugin that prevents dupes from vanilla bugs

only yes with minigames no with out any updates

I don't see a problem with fire spread, your fault if you couldn't protect your base. Vanilla is good.
fire spread doesn't bring any proper use other than burning down forests and could lead to griefing, minecraft is a building game about aesthetics and then you're just limiting creativity in my opinion

Reactions: Jim Bob
I think that fire spreading should be deactivated inside claimed spots,lowering the risk of someone burning down someones base in a forest for example

Enable PvP so you can get rid of unwanted players in your area, also I think teleport related comments should be removed like /back, /sethome, /homes, maybe with the exception of /tpa and /spawn, I think thoose commands are perhaps making travel too much easy when you die, and makes bed spawn points useless, if someone got into your house and did /sethome, or did it somewhere nearby, you wouldn't be able to ever rid of them, or when you survived a fight with low health and they came back with /back to kill you easily.

I have a question,how will we be made aware when the server is up and running,will there be like and @ everyone or smth

Would love some kind of /friendly plugin where youre unable to fight pvp as it would be an annoyance if there were people with full armor hunting people around trying to prevent anyone from progressing

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
Enable PvP so you can get rid of unwanted players in your area, also I think teleport related comments should be removed like /back, /sethome, /homes, maybe with the exception of /tpa and /spawn, I think thoose commands are perhaps making travel too much easy when you die, and makes bed spawn points useless, if someone got into your house and did /sethome, or did it somewhere nearby, you wouldn't be able to ever rid of them, or when you survived a fight with low health and they came back with /back to kill you easily.
pretty sure its possible to put a cooldown on /back, im fine with /tpa, /spawn and /sethome though, just put a limit on how many homes you can have.

Reactions: Jim Bob
This is smth I have been wondering about,how will players be informed that the server is out?

Will people just be pinged on the discord server with the server id or how will it be done?

I have a question,how will we be made aware when the server is up and running,will there be like and @ everyone or smth
This is smth I have been wondering about,how will players be informed that the server is out?

Will people just be pinged on the discord server with the server id or how will it be done?
This guy is gonna speedrun the ender dragon on day 1 and then farm us casuals for all we're worth

• Dislike
Reactions: Racer911-1
This guy is gonna speedrun the ender dragon on day 1 and then farm us casuals for all we're worth
Dont worry about it,the enderdragon fight will be most likely disabled,and I dont speedrun anyways

• Sad
Reactions: Vecomti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread