Mimicer suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelkadoom

It's pretty obvious by now that he's by far the most overpowered boss in the current FF2 bosses. 99% of the time, playing him is an instant win and most of the time I barely even lose 30% of his total HP. Some other bosses could use some changes for sure but the mimicer is a good starting point.

I have 2 suggestions which I would like to know everyone's opinion on.

• First suggestion: Using the mimicer V2 which is an updated version released by the boss' creator found here. I have not seen this version being used in practice anywhere so I don't know how he would compare to the current version. The creator states that the boss now has the ability to automatically disguise if you have not attacked for 3 seconds which actually defines the boss for mimicking people. He states that his HP is not so much as before and by looking at his code, his max speed is 290 which is a tiny bit faster than a heavy as he states and slower than the current one.

• Second suggestion: Keep the current boss but cut the HP in half (instead of /2, make it /4 in his HP formula), increase the damage requirement before his rage can be used (I think it's"ragedamage" in his code) by an additional 1000hp

Congratulations this is the 10,000th suggestion to rework remove minimicer. The servers regulars and Admins I believe compiled a list of available buffs and how it could be implimented. The owner currently doesn't have time to make changes their is a list of over 195 changes to be made. It's sad but I'm being honest with you

• Funny
Reactions: Nisoria and BrAvO
grrrrr when is next update ??????

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Another Mimicer Nerf / remove thread oof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread