Accepted Milky's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Name/Nickname:
Milky

above 15 (-> no permission in terms of age needed)

Who gave you the permission to apply?:
fanthom (server not listed in the “Available positions” thread)

Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:95118277

Online Times and timezone:
I am usually online from 17-22 CET at weekdays unless other tasks are breaking my plans. At weekends, I should be online all day long (although I have to sleep, too).

Do you have a Microphone?:
Yes, however I do not use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
Unfortunately, I have no previous experience.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
I play on 2fort and MGE, although I only want to apply for 2fort since the latter does not need any admins I think.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Unhappily, no, but I am willing to learn.

Why should we choose you?:
I am a very active player who is dedicated to the server (> 60 days of playtime, #1 on Gameme) and who informs people from time to time when they are breaking the rules (e.g. spawncamping, insulting fellow players etc.). On top of that, I enjoy playing on Panda servers in general and I would be more than happy to contribute and thus to help the team.

I mainly decided to apply for an admin position due to the massive flood of hackers and the lack of admins; I rarely witness a day without a hacker on the server! Obviously, calling an admin all the time would not work in the long term as they have other things to do than jumping into the server just to ban a hacker which leads to the hackers being able to gain points very easily without an admin being available to deal with it. Amongst other things, I would like to deal with such issues as I witnessed players acting helplessly while being demolished by a single person which is definitely not okay and which frustrates me a lot.

What will you do as Admin?:
I will want people to notice when they are breaking the rules before they get punished due to the fact that many players are unaware of the rules.

I would do my job as the following:

1. Mic/Chat spam: One or two warnings, then I would mute/gag them for a specific period of time. I would probably start with about 30 minutes and if they disobey, I would make the mute/gag last longer.

2. Spawncamping: One or two warnings, if they were not be listening, I would slay them, and if they were keen on breaking the rule once again, I would kick them, after that ban them for ~ 1 hour.

3. Disrespecting/Insulting players: I would give a warning and after that mute/gag them. The length of it would depend on the offensiveness of the insult. (minor affront: half an hour - purposeful mortification: couple of days).

4. Hacking: I would ban them immediately.

Thank you for reading this application.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: ninja_panos and Jim
Usually the punishments start at 2-8hours. Yours are set too kind in my opinion and probably for others as well.
Application is a bit short but it has the needed things.
Chatlog is somewhat clean, some smacktalk but everyone does that.
Player has a very good looking session time. 10-3h of playtime.

Mainly @Lighty and I are somewhat adminstrating 2Fort from time to time, if you have something else to add its appreciated.
+1 from me so far.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass and Milky
accepted, welcome in the team.

• Agree
Reactions: ninja_panos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread