Accepted Mikey's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
- Your name and/or nickname

Mikey (aka Blister / Foxy Mikey)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Nobody as I'm older than 15

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:8879418

- Your general online times and your timezone

GMT +1 (Rome) ; Usually online from 2pm till 9pm (Saturday till 7/8pm usually)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Trade#25 EU became my new daily server. I'm happy to jump into other servers if there aren't any admins handling it or they're just busy

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yeah, I have one, but I don't have any reason to use it till now.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

Did some months as Admin on F-o-G

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Full basic commands knowledge, little experience with advanced administrating commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me because i'm an active player of the Trade server and manage to warn people who break the rules, hence i'll make reports more often
to help the community out and make the server a better place

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I'll give 1/2 warnings, depending on the rule that was broken.

Ban) 8h → 16h → 24h → 48h → 168h → Perma

Comm) 6h → 12h → 24h → 48h → 168h → Perma

Spray) Giving 2 warnings, following with a sprayban

Objectors) Ban after 2 kicks (8h and so on)

Cheating) Perma. Nothing to do about it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helpful stuff:
Gameme Profile
Bans
Gags

• Dumb
Reactions: Gold and Waxel
Lots of experience on the server and plays actively, clean record, chat's clean, enforces rules in the chat and helps other players out, has previous admin experience, knows trade stuff.

I'd say a safe +1 from me

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/available-positions.5373/
:thinking_owo:

This was an issue in another application and it's worth sorting this out. Considering EU Trade is now the most call requested server it's worth opening up officially.
Interesting Da Random is skipped out, I consider him the senior admin for eu trade. Has something changed?

Also although I sometimes cover calls from EU trade my main server is NY trade. I think I know who this user is and if so I'd +1 but I've really not been on the server enough to really give a solid feedback note on this.

Reactions: Matth
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/available-positions.5373/
:thinking_owo:

This was an issue in another application and it's worth sorting this out. Considering EU Trade is now the most call requested server it's worth opening up officially.
Interesting Da Random is skipped out, I consider him the senior admin for eu trade. Has something changed?

Also although I sometimes cover calls from EU trade my main server is NY trade. I think I know who this user is and if so I'd +1 but I've really not been on the server enough to really give a solid feedback note on this.
That's outdated, we could need more admins. I updated it now.

I mostly agree with what Alperrt said.

Positive:
  • Very good amount of playtime and sessions
  • Very friendly and clean chat (and actually trades)
  • Previous admin experience
  • Seems actually interested in the server being nice
But I also feel like I have to add some negative stuff.

Negative
  • I barely remember you, you never were outstanding to me. Might be because I've been rather inactive the past weeks but I only remember shooting you a few times.
  • The app is quite short, I don't really mind it but especially in the "why we should choose you" part it would've been nice if you had mentioned why you decided to apply. After reading your chatlog it is quite obvious though.
  • furry

+1

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
(I waited some days just to be sure. Also, I thought I did not remember you, but then I realized that's because you change nickname very often.)

All reasons stated above. Very clean chatlogs, polite and friendly user, his application is short but concise and well written, and above all, VERY GOOD sessions!
+1

Looks like furries are gonna *SIGH* conquer the world

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Zeprus.

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread