Completed Micspamming / Soundboards in General (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFelica

Donator
Suggestion:

Using Soundboards / Micspamming during a Minigame like Theater / In General to make them (Blus / Reds) laugh.
For a Example, playing a audio like moans, racist words, and other offensive things; wouldn't be a acceptable thing you should play during a minigame and in general.
Using a Soundboard / Micspamming could make the players crashed due to Buffer Overflow and other things but Just limiting it to a Minimum could make it just ok.

For what I'm trying to say is that Soundboards / Micspamming could be a option to do during theater or in general without asking a admin permission to use it.
While using it to the minimum and making it not annoying to newcomers and regulars who plays on the gameservers.
I would like to hear your guys option on this topic.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Zeprus and Valen
So a bit about using soundboards during theater as long as its not done in a way that doesn't break other rules (micspam, racism, etc) it is currently fine to use soundboards. Also this was *kinda* talked about in the past but instead of soundboards it was with singing.
unknown.png

unknown.png
However using soundboards during the round is different thing, while I don't care if its just a funny sound effect once and while that doesn't interfere with anything, but I can't really say how others will feel about it so I will add a poll so people can vote on what they think about it.

I've made a rule exemption silently in general rules as it was all ready a thing for us jailbreak. Check under jailbreak rules in general rules.

So in a way this is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread