Merry Christmas! (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hello Pandas,

first of all i wish everyone in the name of Panda Community a merry christmas and i hope everyone enjoys the day the same as i do. (aswell getting the things you wished :p)

second i wanted to apologize for the few broken things here and there which i didnt came to yet to fix it and aswell tune/fix a few servers which have been requested a few times already but due to several reasons i havent felt that motivated during the past days/weeks to do anything big; aswell sorry towards those people who i've been rude to about that.

and third is that i wanted to try something new for this year which is to give everyone till the end of the year time to redeem a pretty cool christmas present for every player who is interested in it.

the present will be 4 months of donator perks and there isnt any player limit on it so everyone can get it if they do the following things:

• make sure to be signed up in the forums (prefered via Steam)
  • introduce yourself HERE (so that we get to know you)
  • reply in this thread after you've completed the first 2 steps
  • (optional) customize your forum account
  • (optional) be active on the forums/gameservers

after you've done the listed things above you will recieve your donor perks during the day.
you may aswell share this with your friends and spread it around as everyone can get it for 4 months. (after the 4 months expired the perks will be deleted again unless you want to extend them through giving us a small donation to support us)

i hope everyone finds this as neat as i do and if it turns out great then we'll have it next year aswell :)

if anyone has questions feel free to type them below.

xoxoxo
Kevin

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, Feliz Navidad etc.

Regardless, enjoy the remainder of December. :)

Merry Chiristmas to you aswell @Kevin!

It was a nice year to spend together with all you pandas,and I hope the next year will be nice like this one that is about to pass.

I wanna say something to some people.
@Uncodex
You are a good guy and a good friend,maybe a bit negative,but it's always fun to play with you.

@Patmosphere
A year passed my friend,and I hope you will pass some nice Christmas Holidays.Said that I #BlameSpeneth.

@Moon Cake
I have spent a lot of time with you,on Overwatch mainly, and we became really good friends.I hope you pass some nice holidays.

@DrJano
What can I say? You are my waifu.Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

@Kevin
Merry Christmas,our Panda Leader.Hope this year will be nice for you and for all the Panda Community.

@Blutz
You are a nice guy,always there for an help in case of needing.Maybe just too much addicted to Miku. :^)

@Zushikikato Wolfeh
Hope you pass some nice holodays,my FF2 friend.And always blame Pamtosphere.

@pootis POW
It was fun to rebel with you on the JB server this year.Hope we will do it again in 2017,if the JB server is alive.

With that said,I wanna say Merry Christmas again to all pandas and a happy new year as well.

~TekkitFappit

adjusted the amount of the free perks from 2 months to 4 months aswell to make it easier it is enough to simply reply in this thread and you're in.

to make my life easier infact of adding the perks i'll wait till the end of december and then add all of the people who joined it on the 1st of january. (so January till end of April).
  • register on the forums
  • introduce yourself HERE
  • reply in this thread to enter
and thats it.

• Winner
Reactions: Heratade
How lovely of you to do this, I think 2016 has been absolutely wonderful. It'd be even better if you unbanned me.

• Agree
Reactions: Spindel

Users who are viewing this thread