Maybe Eu JB could be repopulated? (1 Viewer)

Ian

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Hello, now that due to the fact that the US JB server is running well , I was wondering if bringing the EU server back to life would be a good course of action. I feel that if we manage to get people on the European server, that people from Europe would be able to play jb at a more convenient hour in relation to their time zones, and still have a population of people at those times. Also I think this will help attract more European players to come back, or start playing JB. How about we meet at (8PM CET, or 3PM EST) on Saturday, November 7th? If there is a better time or date notify me in a response to this message, but I will be online along with 2 of my friends, and whoever else is willing to join.

Hello, it will be unlikely that I can come onto jb eu at my time listed, if you would like to come on go ahead, but I will fail to arrive today, someone dug a hole and cut our neighborhood’s power. Hopefully this is resolved, I will come on at 7pm CET on Sunday if it is resolved, or today if it is resolved by 9pm CET

Issue resolved, I will join periodically throughout tomorrow, and know I will be on at 7pm CET, or 1pm EST for sure, sorry about the power outage.

Users who are viewing this thread