Maybe change? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hello Pandas,

i just want to ask you all if i should change The Hidden Server to an other nice gamemode?
Just tell me and i will see what i can do
blissbuddy

I heard there's a funky server; Randomizer + x10

So funny

Girasim .:[Silly Panda]:.' said:
I heard there's a funky server; Randomizer + x10

So funny
well idk what randomizer, but i know that 10x is a gamemode with 10 times more power nah?

10x: All your weapon stats will be multiplied by 10. Having fun with degreaser? Now it will switch weapons even faster
You like the Force a Nature? Enjoy having a huge knockback on it.

Randomizer: You spawn as a random class, with random hat and miscs, and random weapons.
You could be a medic with the Bonk Boy, the Kringle Collection with Circling Hearts, The Fast Learner with orbiting planets
and with Scattergun, Sandvich and Shovel.

TF2x10 is some sort of a modfication of TF2Items, which has never been released, So if we want to make a TF2x10 server, we first need to develop it blissbuddy

Maybe we should install CoopJump ?

Basically it's a plugin where 2 people are in different teams and need to help each other to pass the levels, and everything is in a rocket jump map.

change The Hidden to Class Warfare?

some info about Class Warfare:

Each round each team is assigned to a different class.
For example:
Round 1: BLU: Heavies RED: Spies
Round 2: BLU: Medics RED: Soldiers
Round 3: BLU: Scouts RED: Snipers.

Kevin' said:
change The Hidden to Class Warfare?

some info about Class Warfare:

Each round each team is assigned to a different class.
For example:
Round 1: BLU: Heavies RED: Spies
Round 2: BLU: Medics RED: Soldiers
Round 3: BLU: Scouts RED: Snipers.

This actually sounds really interesting. I say do it!

EDIT: though wait... imagine Engineers vs Scouts or something like that. This mode is prone to unbalance and camping but I didn't think of severe cases like Engies vs Scouts yet.. Spies vs Scouts or something would already be bad enough with idiots in the server, but I don't even want to imagine the crap that could happen with Engineers.

I can code it to prevent some classes etc

Server have been changed now to Class Warfare, should be better than those buggy Hidden Plugin, if The Hidden will be fixed the Server will be re-added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread