Invalid Max98's admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is Max, also known as Pinkomeno, also known as Max98.

I'm 17 years old (18, the 10th of November 2020) and my Steam32 ID is 193023196.

My general online times range from 2 to 6 hours. Usually at P.M. so prob. around 14:00 to 18:00. My timezone is from Rome, Berlin etc.

I really wish to apply to the #16 2Fort server, and no, I wanted to stay in this server. (I do occasionally move but I go either here or in the SG one)

I do have a microphone and I think I know how to use it properly too.

I also do have a lot of experience with administrating with SourceMod, especially since I've been one of the first admins of Ollie's server (on GMod, for my "charisma", which has changed...).

I think you should choose me because I know how to handle conversations, harrassment on others and much more. I have a third eye for cheaters...

The fun part, where I talk about why am I here applying, well, to be honest, it's because lately on I've seen a lot of people which were cheating but quickly got away before any sane person could report them (if I could remember the names I could try to apply a ban directly, but I wanted to become an admin to ensure that this would never happen again) and also a lot of voice spammers (in which you could just say: "mute them" but that's actually pretty difficult for newcomers, especially my friends which I try to make them come over the awesome Panda Community. Also, I've been personally attacked quite a couple of times and I still didn't see any kind of punishment on them, while (back when I was still hoping for it) I was keeping shut.

So yeah, that's me, and I hope I can become another part of this community! Thanks for reading! And sorry for my english (I'm italian, but anyone reading this probably arleady knows it).

That Steam ID you provided is incorrect, so I went ahead and looked up both your names on hlstats and this popped up
Assuming that is you, you do not meet the required playtime of 3 days on our servers.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread