Matter of Urgency ! >< (1 Viewer)

Heratade

Hello,
I wanted to inform you about some problems that occur on Panda Community Slender Fortress.

Maps:
The server is running for a few months with ONLY 4 maps. I don't know what happened. It used to have more than 10 maps! I hope it's possible to fix the problem ASAP, because it's really cumbersome and boring. ;^;

Bosses:
Special Bosses like The Rake and Horror are broken.
The Rake is too fast. I mean it. Scout can't outrun it.
Horror is a chasing boss, which attacks you telepathically by draining your sanity while you are in it's eye sight. You should hit him and run, that will cause a stun. But you can't! When Horror touches you, most likely you will be trapped inside his body. Being stuck inside him means you're dead. It's not supposed to happen.
Also, adding a few new bosses would be nice <3

Gamemode:
It's (ver. 2.1.6) outdated. The newest version is 2.1.8, it would be nice to update it. c:

I hope these issues will be solved. ^v^

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Hello,
I wanted to inform you about some problems that occur on Panda Community Slender Fortress.

Maps:
The server is running for a few months with ONLY 4 maps. I don't know what happened. It used to have more than 10 maps! I hope it's possible to fix the problem ASAP, because it's really cumbersome and boring. ;^;

Bosses:
Horror is a chasing boss, which attacks you telepathically by draining your sanity while you are in it's eye sight. You should hit him and run, that will cause a stun. But you can't! When Horror touches you, most likely you will be trapped inside his body. Being stuck inside him means you're dead. It's not supposed to happen.

Gamemode:
It's (ver. 2.1.6) outdated. The newest version is 2.1.8, it would be nice to update it. c:

working on it now.

Reactions: Heratade and Zeprus
Hello,

Maps:

Bosses:

Gamemode:

might try it out again, should've fixed some stuff, though no new fancy stuff (yet)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Heratade
Oh, i'm so grateful !
In my spare time i'll try it out c:

Okay, i tried it now.

Every issue in my first post still exists.
(Except for boss Horror which has been removed? - I've played more than 50 special rounds and he didn't appear. Maybe i had bad luck? ''>->)

omigosh,
thank you kevin, nightascythe <3
the amount of maps is incredible, gamemode is updated. i didnt tried bosses yet and i'm so excited and thankful c:

disabled the ability to push other players away and also set the max. player amount per round to 12 people instead of 8

Hellfire map appeared and people can't join because it says map is missing. :x
I tried everything, thinking it's my fault but nothing worked. I asked a few people then, asking to do the same but the problem occurs in the same form.
Maybe the loaded map file on server is corrupted?

Hellfire map appeared and people can't join because it says map is missing. :x
I tried everything, thinking it's my fault but nothing worked. I asked a few people then, asking to do the same but the problem occurs in the same form.
Maybe the loaded map file on server is corrupted?
fixed, apologize

• Friendly
Reactions: Heratade
it's okay c:
thanks for fast reply and care!

In next post maybe should i give some ideas ? :7

Users who are viewing this thread