Declined Marriage (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMooMooMan

Donator
Hello, am TheMooMooMan. I and 3 others played on a server with the marriage commands. !Marry sends a marriage request to another player. !Proposal is how you check your proposals and accept marriage requests. I believe this would be a good addition to the Panda servers because we could officially marry @P N N and @Travis. Thank you for your time, love TheMooMooMan

Last edited:
I heavily disagree. In this post-Freudian age the institution of marriage, as a by-product of religiously-fuelled monogamy, has deteriorated to the point that amorphous sexual identity, as opposed to rigid religiosity, has become the primary self-defining feature of the individual. But has anything changed?? Has the entrapment of woman via marriage which Blake called a "gilded cage" merely deteriorated to the "rusty prison" of the Bang Bus, representative of the anonymous male-centric sex and continued subjugation? I don't think so. Marriage is terrible and you should be ashamed of even suggesting it, I suggest instead an option to have a "!haveahealthyandregularrelationshipwiththeotherpersonofinterestbutdon'tbindthemintoarestrictiverelationshipandinsteadpromotefreedomandprosperity". Thank you for your time, and fuck you Samantha, crawling back after so many years and asking ME for money.

I heavily disagree. In this post-Freudian age the institution of marriage, as a by-product of religiously-fuelled monogamy, has deteriorated to the point that amorphous sexual identity, as opposed to rigid religiosity, has become the primary self-defining feature of the individual. But has anything changed?? Has the entrapment of woman via marriage which Blake called a "gilded cage" merely deteriorated to the "rusty prison" of the Bang Bus, representative of the anonymous male-centric sex and continued subjugation? I don't think so. Marriage is terrible and you should be ashamed of even suggesting it, I suggest instead an option to have a "!haveahealthyandregularrelationshipwiththeotherpersonofinterestbutdon'tbindthemintoarestrictiverelationshipandinsteadpromotefreedomandprosperity". Thank you for your time, and fuck you Samantha, crawling back after so many years and asking ME for money.

I'm speechless.

• Funny
Reactions: ZeroPC
+1 for !marry and !haveahealthyandregularrelationshipwiththeotherpersonofinterestbutdon'tbindthemintoarestrictiverelationshipandinsteadpromotefreedomandprosperity

The community has reached it's peak with this one. There's no going back now.

Well I am looking forward to this.

Can't wait to marry myself and receive some kind words like "You can't marry yourself,silly"

• Agree
Reactions: Travis
Is this because WTF married and then divorced you in the server that this happened in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread