Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick

So, I have recently played JB and I found out that the marker command didn't exist and I really want it to be added cause it can get reds on one place without having to point where the reds are suppose to move. It makes it easier for guards to control the reds in minigames like for example, theater, trivia, minefield and many more gamemodes. With the marker command you can also add a marker day which basically means that you have to be on the marker at all cost. And you can do 2 new trap orders which will obviously only be original the first weeks or days. If there's a specific lr where the reds have to do a specific minigame and you want to get all the reds in one place you can use the marker to your advantage as I explained above ^^^

It works perfectly on whitewonder and is often used. I don't see why we shouldn't add it. It's easy to use and it's harmless. I am gonna make a poll were you can vote to why this should or should not get implemented. This poll is gonna close in 10 days, however, if a decision has been made before this poll has been closed an admin may close the poll and lock the thread as usual.

Leave your thoughts down below and support this suggestion!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Satan
Maybe you should link the plugin and a video that demonstrates exactly what it does if you can find one.

I'm assuming you're talking about this?

That was the issue. I couldn't find it. And no, I meant a green marker.

marker day
Cant do days but does sound like a cool idea. It does help with the game since some people do get killed due to some problems and if this was added it could help a little.

That was the issue. I couldn't find it. And no, I meant a green marker.
The plugin might be custom made for the server you saw it on then, is there any mayor/important difference to the one I linked?

The plugin might be custom made for the server you saw it on then, is there any mayor/important difference to the one I linked?
Not really. If it isn't to complicated there's no problem for me.

Or you could just expand your warden's orders if you are having problems with people dying to misunderstandings?
No need for another plugin when all of it can be solved with extra words to your order.

• Agree
Reactions: ST6
Or you could just expand your warden's orders if you are having problems with people dying to misunderstandings?
No need for another plugin when all of it can be solved with extra words to your order.
I’ve seen some people do this before. However, some people say the wrong mini game and then go to that mini game when they meant the other one. They then end up being freekilled and start spamming about it in chat. If plug-in was put in, it would be easier to show where to go instead of people dying. One question though, how would u even place the marker?

People are wanting a command that will make jailbreak shit. Think through this, you place a marker as warden, lets say its at obby on ml castle... you can be all the way down at fucking fall game so you don't die. It makes it boring. There is no sense of fear for the warden, since you won't die. Makes everything bad.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim
People are wanting a command that will make jailbreak shit. Think through this, you place a marker as warden, lets say its at obby on ml castle... you can be all the way down at fucking fall game so you don't die. It makes it boring. There is no sense of fear for the warden, since you won't die. Makes everything bad.
How does it make the game shit? Rounds already get ruined more often as it is because Panda bans people taking warden. You're trying to argue the marker is bad because it ruins less rounds :/

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
How does it make the game shit? Rounds already get ruined more often as it is because Panda bans people taking warden. You're trying to argue the marker is bad because it ruins less rounds :/
We ban people for taking over warden because what would be the point in rebelling, killing warden, dying to guards to then find out, "oh, they rewardened. There was no point in me rebelling". I'm arguing that markers make jailbreak shit because it makes rounds boring, as if they have any creativity left in them. Adding a marker will make panda jailbreak, every other jailbreak out there, dull and boring, nothing to do except follow a marker. Anybody can go warden and live to survive with a marker, even if they are complete garbage at being warden because all they have to say is, "go to the marker and afk freeze" while they are miles away from any type of danger. You already have crits and you usually have guards, marker just makes everything easier for guards and they already have everything going in their favour.

We ban people for taking over warden because what would be the point in rebelling, killing warden, dying to guards to then find out, "oh, they rewardened. There was no point in me rebelling". I'm arguing that markers make jailbreak shit because it makes rounds boring, as if they have any creativity left in them. Adding a marker will make panda jailbreak, every other jailbreak out there, dull and boring, nothing to do except follow a marker. Anybody can go warden and live to survive with a marker, even if they are complete garbage at being warden because all they have to say is, "go to the marker and afk freeze" while they are miles away from any type of danger. You already have crits and you usually have guards, marker just makes everything easier for guards and they already have everything going in their favour.
While you live in ideal jailbreak world, I play in what the reality is. There will always be rounds where all guards die. Including markers doesn't automatically mean it's the only thing wardens are ever going to use. There are always going to be wardens that stay back (ie crouch walk follow warden when he stays far away). There will always be garbage wardens that die anyway regardless of what they do and finally; The game is already supposed to be tipped in favor of the guards because of the Blue:Red ratio. The marker just helps maintain stability when it is used which obviously won't be always.

There was no point in me rebelling". I'm arguing that markers make jailbreak shit because it makes rounds boring, as if they have any creativity left in them. Adding a marker will make panda jailbreak, every other jailbreak out there, dull and boring
It isn't boring. May be for you but not for me and many other players. JB isn't all about rebelling and is Jailbreak really famous for it's creativity? It's suppose to be strict and a little bit boring. And as Jim said, there can be shit wardens who stays near the reds at all cost for no reason just to then get killed.

There is still many ways to rebel such as mass rebelling, scout running away with a medic who pops uber etc. My point is that the marker wont make a negative effect on JB.

I specifically made this suggestion cause I wanted another way to keep the reds in place and that doesn't mean that everyone thinks that this gamemode is shit cause, apparently, you cant kill the warden. It works fine on other servers like flux or blw, why not add it here?

I have played on servers with markers and half the time the warden doesnt use them a quarter of the time they are used in a good way and another quarter of the time stupid stuff like some sh#t warden calls it his “protection bubble” I think it would be a fun little addition though but also pointless since it isn’t heavily used from what I’ve seen then again I mostly just play panda.

I tend to use it sometimes when trying to keep the reds in once place as i said and it is often used on blw and flux, i'll assure you that. I've never seen some warden call his it his protection bubble. I don't know man, it may be that I am brainwashed by servers like blw and flux but I don't think that there would be any big difference if the marker would've been added compared to how it is now. The only difference is that the warden has a little bit more of an advantage when it comes to killing rebellers which shouldn't be so big considering that the guards are almost always shit at aiming.

The reason why I suggested this wasn't for the marker to be overused and most of the time, it isn't even used the right way and that is what JB is for right? Rebelling, running away from a marker that's placed on a weird place due to the warden being shit and therefore makes it easier to rebel. Isn't that the opposite of what point you were trying to make, Husky? Making it harder to rebel? People aren't godlike in jb and that's why there are thousands of dumb snipers, pyros, scouts etc who's ego is higher than mount Everest. People wont think "oh, I am smart so I stay 10 meters away and I put my marker on a save distance cause staying near the marker will kill me" People aren't like you, Husky. There are smart people and there are dumb people. Just because one edition is added doesn't mean that Jailbreak in general will be bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Jim
Let me just list the pros and cons for this

Pros
Less ruined rounds
More lr
Less confusion
It is completely optional
Easier crowd control when warden disconnects and everyone runs in 50 directions saying its freeday (but its not)

Cons
Sh#t uses (protection bubble, reds must always be in the marker, etc)
Easier freekill (easier to kill reds in one tiny area)
More boring rounds
More power to the guards*

*if your far away from the reds it gives them more of a head start so staying on the other side of the map won’t help you if you cant aim

This is a lot of text that I'm not willing to read.

I'll just say that this could be a neat quality of life addition but its not needed tbh

resetted the vote.

please vote again; poll closes in 7 days from now.

Reactions: Communist Pug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread