Mariokart #18 Map change (1 Viewer)

Should we change the current Mariokart map?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, wtf i love this old map!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

XenoX

Donator
Could we change the map from mariokart because we don't have xmas anymore but still an xmas map :)

• Agree
Reactions: Canlock
Could we change the map from mariokart because we don't have xmas anymore but still an xmas map :)

Well, it's not kinda a x-mas map, is more like a winter map. Only x-mas thing is secret room.
Also, seems winter map is more popular than regular one, have heard many complains about old one, too colorful and stuff.
So , I really love to spend more time on winter map, cuz, winter, why not?

Mariokart maps have to be colorfull Mhh?

And who says that? Have played on less colorfull mario kart maps , so Jarza/or someone else should make a less colorfull map, also adjust a bit brightness.

Wonder why you want to get old map? , reason cant be " is a x-mas map", which clearly is not.

Wonder why you want to get old map? , reason cant be " is a x-mas map", which clearly is not.
I liked the old map whit the bridge on the roofe ... but maybe a "new" mariokart map would be nice too

I think the best option is to wait for the winter to finish then change it to some other map. I personally would like it if there was more than 1 map at this server as i am bored of playing the same map over and over again. Personal opinion. In addition i liked the old map more than this 1.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and XenoX
I'm working on a winter map without the xmas stuff. I'm sorry it's taking kinda long, but it's coming.

I can try to make the old colorful version more enjoyable to watch when the winter is over.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
I'm working on a winter map without the xmas stuff. I'm sorry it's taking kinda long, but it's coming.

I can try to make the old colorful version more enjoyable to watch when the winter is over.
s2nx.png

Users who are viewing this thread