Maps? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

two

Could anyone give me a download for all the maps for the dodge ball servers since I always get disconnected if I don't have the maps. It's a pain in the butt because I have to wait until it's blu court or I have to find it in gamebanana,etc.

When you get disconnected like that, means that you have a different version of the map, but with the same name. A solution to solve this kind of problem is to delete the current map file manually.

I don't have the maps actually, I don't have any of them besides blucourt. I'm just asking for a download for all the maps in the dodgeball servers you have.

You must have custom content setting enabled, whatever it's called
5RMF96x.png
If you don't you will not be able to play on any of our servers. The setting can be found in Options > Multiplayer

If however it says that your map differs from the servers or anything like that, then you should delete the file locally, usually, assuming your steam install is in this place, you will find the downloaded maps at
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\maps"
or
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\maps", depends on where your steam install is.
You will need to find the map name which is displayed in the error message when you connect (it is also displayed in the console) and then find it in the maps folder and delete it. Once you connect and assuming you have the setting mentioned above set to "Allow all custom files from server", TF2 should auto download the map file for you.

Reactions: two
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread