Completed Map voting time (1 Viewer)

When should the vote start for the next map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu

Donator
Why is the map vote start at 10:00 could you reduce it to 2:00 or 1:00 so people could have more time to remember and nominate?

Just remind yourself to nominate. Or just do it when you join idk..

Commands: !nominate
!revote(to switch your vote)

its stil a good idea to place it t 2:00 or 1:00

Yeah they should add more time to nominate.

I think that the placement of the vote time is fine at 10 minutes till map change. But I think it would be beneficial to increase the time it takes for the vote to initiate. Like the pre-vote timer that activates at the 10 minute mark that lasts around 15 seconds. Maybe increase it to 25, or even 30 seconds, in order to give enough heads-up time to voters.

• Agree
Reactions: Monster
I think that the placement of the vote time is fine at 10 minutes till map change. But I think it would be beneficial to increase the time it takes for the vote to initiate. Like the pre-vote timer that activates at the 10 minute mark that lasts around 15 seconds. Maybe increase it to 25, or even 30 seconds, in order to give enough heads-up time to voters.
30 seconds is enough to take a sleep, return to the game, check the vote timer, make a coffee, re-check the timer, kill yourself, resurrect and finally vote,
In my opinion 15 seconds would be just purrfect

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Yeah Decreasing the time would be better to 2:00 atleast 30 seconds or so would be not enough because the map startoff last 15 seconds. Since the vote starts at 10:00 people who join before 10:00 will have already missed out. but if you reduce it to 1:00 or 2:00 they would have enough time but 30 seconds isnt enough because there are SOMETIMES where you keep getting the same number of pending votes if it could possibly be a spree so I Mind you guys putting it to 2:00 or 1:00

30 seconds is enough to take a sleep, return to the game, check the vote timer, make a coffee, re-check the timer, kill yourself, resurrect and finally vote,
In my opinion 15 seconds would be just purrfect
We're already at 15 seconds.

And it seems like 15 seconds isn't enough as it is with what's being stated in this thread already.

No What i mean is The Voting For the maps start up at 10:00.. The CountDown of the vote last for 15 Seconds

Making it 2:00 is Fine

I think that the placement of the vote time is fine at 10 minutes till map change.
I don't think putting it at 2:00 is going to make any difference. Most people could pay attention to when the clock hits 10:00 as much as when it hits 2:00.

We're already at 15 seconds.

And it seems like 15 seconds isn't enough as it is with what's being stated in this thread already.
It's impossible to make happy everyone, 30 seconds is way too much, just imagine it.
It seems like 15 seconds isn't enough.
not really, only for few people.
The thread was not really about the time of the pre-vote timer, it has been lately suggested, the suggestion was about something a little different.

I don't think putting it at 2:00 is going to make any difference. Most people could pay attention to when the clock hits 10:00 as much as when it hits 2:00.
At 2:00 We are closer to the map change than at 10:00, for logic you care more about it when there is less time.

added a poll, please vote.

5 minutes for me cos it seems literally no one in dodgeball ever nominates a good map : ok_hand:

I was actually thinking about the map vote some days ago,and I was wondering why it started at 10 minutes... 2 minutes it's a good option for me.

5 Min all the way
No need to explain, just make it happen, lmfao

cool so 5 minutes it is, implemention started, should be done this night.

Reactions: SharpTips
Remember slender fortress change map when there is under 5 minutes left of the map. I don't know if you even get to vote if it starts at 5 min on that server. Just pointing that out.

Remember slender fortress change map when there is under 5 minutes left of the map. I don't know if you even get to vote if it starts at 5 min on that server. Just pointing that out.
i think you mean the boss pack vote? (i've adjusted that down from 15 minutes to 6 minutes timeleft)

Why is the map vote start at 10:00 could you reduce it to 2:00 or 1:00 so people could have more time to remember and nominate?
has been implemented on all servers which have a rotation that the vote starts once the server hits the last 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread