Completed Map update 4 better balance ( vsh bianco hills v6 beta ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkì

I know most of you don't even care about the map itself and want it to be removed, but listen closely here: I fixed most of the problems players had on Bianco Hills in this new version.

Players said:
"I hate this f###### water, I can't do anything in it!"
"Why are the jump pads not working?" or "Get rid of the god damn delay between jumps!"
"Light is too bright! My eyes!"
"Map is too open so it's OP for snipers" ( That's true but because there's no Sniper class limit )
"Map is too big!" ( It is actually the size of dustshowdown and crevice )
"There are no spots for engineers"
[etc]

I did this:

-IMPROVED

-Music lowered down
-Light toned down
-You can now walk in water, no more swimming now
-Improved Textures and Map geometry
-Nerfed snacks to small size
-Changed Hale Spawn to somewhere where he can't abuse the jump pad at start round
-Buildings have been re-visited ( some of them to obstacle the view by snipers )

-REMOVED

-Jump pads delay between jumps
-Spells ( should I re-add them )?
-Herobrine ( joke obsly )

-ADDED

-Engineer spots
-Added 1 more RED Spawn

SCREENSHOTS
vsh_bianco_hills_v6b0002.jpg

vsh_bianco_hills_v6b0009.jpg

vsh_bianco_hills_v6b0004.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0010.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0011.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0007.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0008.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0006.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0005.jpgvsh_bianco_hills_v6b0003.jpg

NEW MAP VER. DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nizxyuja1h22w4b/vsh_bianco_hills_v6b.7z/file

'Don't insult the mapper if something is wrong with the map, instead help him learn from his mistakes'

I'd still like for the colour scheme to be less bright/cartoonish, but if the light is fixed that already goes a long way.

Eh, Iunno, I like the spells.
Also I'm pretty sure there's a good place for engies to build their nest at. (on top of the windmill?)
The only thing I disliked is the delays between the jumps, but who knows, maybe it was there for balancing purposes.

Eh, Iunno, I like the spells.
Also I'm pretty sure there's a good place for engies to build their nest at. (on top of the windmill?)
The only thing I disliked is the delays between the jumps, but who knows, maybe it was there for balancing purposes.

I can re-add the spells if many players ask me.

I added some new places where engineers can camp with sentries being "safe", the windmill is not the only top tier place for engies anymore

Also for the jump pads, a player asked me if I could add a delay between jumps since it would be unbalanced for Hale to chase the player.
Fact is that those are not vertical jump pads so a delay is useless if you keep jumping back and forward because you have the time to get on'em.
I decided to make the jump pads delay work globally for each player in the server, but it resulted in that bug when the jump pads don't work anymore.
That BUG happens when a new round starts during the 10 seconds delay of jump, after that you can't use jump pads until you rejoin the server.

URL is broken please provide a valid one in order for me to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread