Completed Map Suggestions for Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Sup guys. so i looked around Gamebanana and found some interesting maps we can add to deathrun to make it less boring cause people seems to get bored fast with the same maps over and over.
Note All of these maps were playtested by me and @Mikey to make sure no bugs or inappropriate stuff is in here. Feel free to post your feedback on the maps posted here and if any you want to remove or add any.

1 Dr_Windows_xp An average long map with secrets and plenty of traps old map but still good
2 Home sweet home Also pretty average length map stil plenty of minigames
3 Dr_Memefactory V1 A long map with memes (obviously)
4 dr_scprun_v2b SCP foundation map long and good designed plenty of mingames aswell
5 dr Bowser Road A pretty long map ca
6 Marioworld Redux This is an old map average length but still well build
7 dr_tf2_hotel Average length with 1 minigame which is the same as dr_backrooms so this depends on people if they wanna trry this
8 dr_cocainum_invasion A diffferent version and imo a better one of cocainum with faster minigames than the one we have. needs some fixes though but @Semicolon Backslash knows about this map :)
9 dr_junglemines A long Donkey kong map who doesnt love some good ol donkey :) (bananas are a way to a minigame)
10 dr_neohorrors A long spooky map has some parts that look from dr horrors but is pretty cool
11 dr_airbase Average size map with alot of minigames

Personally I find that all of these are very well done and enjoyed playing them,very few bugs and didnt have any problems with traps,
my only complaint would be number 4,marioworld,since I've only seen complaints over that one,otherwise the maps look good

Reactions: Solar
Personally I find that all of these are very well done and enjoyed playing them,very few bugs and didnt have any problems with traps,
my only complaint would be number 4,marioworld,since I've only seen complaints over that one,otherwise the maps look good
you mean nr 6 then if its marioworld. Thats why i made the suggestions to have people state their oppinion on these map so all is welcome :)

• Agree
Reactions: Nowtoad
They all look great, but im not sure number 7 would be the best for the dr server since there is only 1 minigame which leaves little variety each game.The best map, imo, you suggested, is 8. Invasion cocainum looks amazing.

• Agree
Reactions: Solar
They all look great, but im not sure number 7 would be the best for the dr server since there is only 1 minigame which leaves little variety each game.The best map, imo, you suggested, is 8. Invasion cocainum looks amazing.
we can poll on a later date when we have more feedback to see what maps we can add and what we leave out

Sup guys. so i looked around Gamebanana and found some interesting maps we can add to deathrun to make it less boring cause people seems to get bored fast with the same maps over and over.
Note All of these maps were playtested by me and @Mikey to make sure no bugs or inappropriate stuff is in here. Feel free to post your feedback on the maps posted here and if any you want to remove or add any.

1 Dr_Windows_xp An average long map with secrets and plenty of traps old map but still good
2 Home sweet home Also pretty average length map stil plenty of minigames
3 Dr_Memefactory V1 A long map with memes (obviously)
4 dr_scprun_v2b SCP foundation map long and good designed plenty of mingames aswell
5 dr Bowser Road A pretty long map ca
6 Marioworld Redux This is an old map average length but still well build
7 dr_tf2_hotel Average length with 1 minigame which is the same as dr_backrooms so this depends on people if they wanna trry this
8 dr_cocainum_invasion A diffferent version and imo a better one of cocainum with faster minigames than the one we have. needs some fixes though but @Semicolon Backslash knows about this map :)
9 dr_junglemines A long Donkey kong map who doesnt love some good ol donkey :) (bananas are a way to a minigame)
10 dr_neohorrors A long spooky map has some parts that look from dr horrors but is pretty cool
11 dr_airbase Average size map with alot of minigames
1. Classic and alright map
2. Another good map but with short repeating music
3. Boring map with dead memes
4. Alright map, I've seen it on DV
5. Boring map and looking bad
6. Looks nice but doesn't have any endings (only insta) plus it has annoying tiles part, gets boring immediately
7. Below average, reminds me of tf2_museum
8. Iirc this map has been removed from RS due to some problems
9. Good map
10. Awaiting Feedback - Add dr_neohorrors | Panda Community (panda-community.com)
11. Corridors, extremely easy to rush with bhop like removed dr_multirun

Personally i'm only up for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th and 10th that is already suggested.

I'd recommend adding dr_fall_guys and dr_minigames (if creator doesn't have anything against it) too

PS. will add a link and screenshots for dr_minigames later since I'm not on pc rn.
additions are welcome too if we end up removing some maps. So if more people got a map we can add then by all means

If we are talking about adding new maps,we should probably talk about removing some maps.
:thinking:

Reactions: Nikola
If we are talking about adding new maps,we should probably talk about removing some maps.
:thinking:
we can add a different post on that later on that so we keep 2 posts seperate

Reactions: Nowtoad
scprun looks pretty interesting to me honestly. rooting for that one

The below is of accordance of the feedback above. Any changes let me know:

Yes

1 Dr_Windows_xp
2 Home sweet home
4 dr_scprun_v2b
8 dr_cocainum_invasion (if semi fixes it)
9 dr_junglemines
12 dr_fall_guys

No

3 Dr_Memefactory V1
5 dr Bowser Road
6 Marioworld Redux
10 dr_neohorrors (suggested all ready)
11 dr_airbase
7 dr_tf2_hotel

13 dr_minigames @Nikola Who's creator? Can you get into contact with them to ask?

Any that are in the Yes category that have exploits please let us know. I'd rather not add to any problems the dr team has with particular maps being exploitable.

Didn't you guys add like one of the first stardust versions? I think a few gamebreaking bugs wont be a problem :D

I want to avoid anymore adding on maps that have exploits from here on out. Of course we're not perfect and are going to make mistakes, espically if no one is going to bother playtesting these maps.

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
I want to avoid anymore adding on maps that have exploits from here on out. Of course we're not perfect and are going to make mistakes, espically if no one is going to bother playtesting these maps.
I tested all these maps with mikey but withouth bhop of course they look solid for what they are atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread