Map suggestion prophunt. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightascythe1

The map rotation that we currently have is slightly outdated and the popularity on some maps have changed since last time we changed the rotation.
Some of the maps just instantly kill the server and i would suggest removing them and add some new maps instead.

The maps that usually kill the server is:
ph_harvest_event_a1 <--- People leave usually leave.

ph_nightclub_v1 <---- people vote for it because of the name but then leave when getting to the map.

ph_courtyard_v1_65 <--- Extremely big and people tend to leave because of it. And we have the petit version of it which should be enough.

ph_campsite_a3 <---- People vote for this one too because of its name but they rarely stay when they see the map.

ph_chapel_rc2 <----Personally i like this map. But unfortunatly it have become a server killer.

During this year a lot of new prophunt maps have come out. And one of the most popular of those maps are:

ph_trainstation_b4 This map have great music, great scenery and people on other servers just love it. It is one of the most nominated and voted for maps.

So i would suggest to remove the maps that kill the server and add some new maps that might make the server alive. That and the new advertisement might make a growspurt on this lovely game mode.

Reactions: Madact and Froovy
I really like these suggestions. Some good thought has been put into these and it's certainly worth a shot. I enjoyed prophunt on other servers a lot back in the day when I didn't go on TF2 just to tell a kid to stop being mean.

To revive the server / gamemode would be brilliant. @Kevin

Indeed today with the new tags on search it have been people straight for like 9 hours. Up and down in how many but never empty during the time. It was amazing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread