Map Suggestion: dr_winterhill_beta2 (1 Viewer)

Would you like to add this map to the Deathrun map rotation?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redspike

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Fellow Pandas and DR players, the map dr_castle_steveh_2 will probably soon be deleted from the Deathrun map rotation. I plan to repair the castle_steveh shaped hole in our hearts by stuffing this new map in it: dr_winterhill_beta2

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/171819

This used to be my favourite map on an old deathrun server I used to play on, the map have cool textures in my opinion.

the textures, the map structure and some of the traps are similar to the map dr_winterwalley_final. A map that is played alot on our Deathrun server.

This map has Easter egg(s), some original and funny traps and a labyrinth at the end.

Here is 2 videos showing the map gameplay:

This one only shows the first part of the map.

This one shows the whole map AND ladies and gentlemen I also noticed that @{HpA}xҜıʟʟεямεn is the activator in the video, small world:p

/Redspook

Last edited:
I thought it already was on the map rotation?

Can people abuse to bhop to skip half the map?
Is it possible, even

Can people abuse to bhop to skip half the map?
Is it possible, even
No, I am very sure that there is no possible way to skip parts of the map using bhop, I don't even think that there is any skippable trap to be honest.

I'd like to see this map in the rotation, but adding it without removing CastleSteveh could be better.

No, I am very sure that there is no possible way to skip parts of the map using bhop, I don't even think that there is any skippable trap to be honest.
Oh, that is good, I suppose. To more important matters, is the trail secret there?!

not sure if the map works, last time we had it on our servers it made several crashes, i will investigate it on my dev server

The poll is closed now, 100% voted yes so I guess the only real obstacle left is if the map works or not.

@Kevin have you tested the map yet?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread