Declined Map sugestionn (dr_workplace) (1 Viewer)

Should dr_workplace be added to the deathrun server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Contributor
So I remember playing dr_workplace on another deathrun server and since it was one of my favourite maps, I would really appreciate if you could add it on this server.
Here are some screenshots of it:
20170220133813_1.jpg
20170220133819_1.jpg
20170220133833_1.jpg
20170220133922_1.jpg
20170220133938_1.jpg

20170220133952_1.jpg

It also includes a music room:
20170220134310_1.jpg

I see. Reading the comments I notice that most of the size is due to music within the map itself. Also a warning that it's easy to get into the easter egg 'music room'.

I'm not keen tbh. If that comment is warning about mass spam of music being played over and over (and don't worry I know the command to stop it) I really just...can't be assed dealing with it.

Not sure what would happen if you removed the music, I'd assume it'd try to find the removed music and then crash so that's not worth it.
Unless we replaced the music files with something else. I dunno, something I wanna look into myself.

I see. Reading the comments I notice that most of the size is due to music within the map itself. Also a warning that it's easy to get into the easter egg 'music room'.

I'm not keen tbh. If that comment is warning about mass spam of music being played over and over (and don't worry I know the command to stop it) I really just...can't be assed dealing with it.

Not sure what would happen if you removed the music, I'd assume it'd try to find the removed music and then crash so that's not worth it.
Unless we replaced the music files with something else. I dunno, something I wanna look into myself.
too much effort, who knows if the decompile process works 100% without rebuilding x things.
not going to add it, i guess there are alot of other maps which we dont have and might be cool so not a big loss i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread