Duplicate Map Idea for FF2/VSh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam Goose

Following Darkwolf, I have a map that I would like to suggest for VSH/FF2 that is one of the wackest maps I've ever played.
INTRODUCTING: TRAINSAWLAZER !!!! This map is the embodiment of environmental kills. Literally (and I mean literally) everything on the map is trying to kill you. The map tracks how many deaths to the map have occurred, and certain milestones will trigger certain events within the map. Before you go and say: "this is a king of the hill map, not vsh" you are correct, BUT it has been on VSH/FF2 servers before, and has been a blast to play. This is definitely different from the normal, but I think it would be a great addition to the servers.

• Dislike
Reactions: Heather
Maybe as a hidden map that an bored admin high on ket could put on once in a while but not as one in the actual maplist, sorry bro but arena mode doesn't work well in a map designed to constantly kill players.

• Disagree
Reactions: Spam Goose
ive played on trainsawlazer before, and its absolutely hell, but i love it

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
Could you being this map idea to darkwolf's thread and we'll make it a mega thread for all the vsh / ff2 maps to add. I'll create a massive poll once everyone's given feedback there.

Just so we don't have a bunch of threads for each map, why not do it all in one? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread