Many Bosses need to be buffed... (1 Viewer)

Which one of those boss should be buffed mainly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekkitFappit

So,on the Panda's EU FF2 there are currently a lot of Freaks,some of them are too OP,like St.Heffe,others are extremly UP like The Human Sentry Buster,Cuddly Heavy and Goomba Soldier.I will start saying that those 3 are the most hated/unused Freaks just because their abilities and stats.
So let's start to see their stats:
The Human Sentry Buster
Inspired to a Sentry Buster,this boss has a low amount of health,a small jump ability and a massive vulnerabilty to melees damage.The rage is the only "good thing" that this boss has,since it blinds the enemies and explodes,killing all the players around.
●Cuddly Heavy
This boss is maybe the most killed Hale in FF2,thanks to his high vulnerabilty to everything,his low jump.This Freaks has an high amount of health,that gets drained instantly.The Rage gives him a Festive Huntsman,which is not that accurate.
Goomba Solider
This Freak is,as i think,balanced.Inspired to the "littles brown monsters" of the Super Mario's World,he can jump with a medium height,he has a medium amount of health and enough resistent to everything.The only bad thing with this boss is the rage,when activated he become giant and ubered.Thanks to the rage,he easily gets stuck in the walls,wasting his rage.

Now,i suggest to fix them in those ways:
The Human Sentry Buster
Give him a 2nd life,when the 1st lifeis gone,he will explode dealing a massive amount of dmg.Also i would suggest to delete this melee vulnerabilty.
Cuddly Heavy
I would suggest to give him like a "Razorback",so he can't be backstabbed like Chuck Norris.Also on rage he will gain uber.
Goomba soldier
He is enough balanced for me,he just need to get a new rage.Since in the first Super Mario,goombas worked together helping each other,he will spawn dead players,also getting uber.

Suggest your way to buff those bosses,since they really need it!

i think only goomba really but.. it is more a fix then a buff since he ALWAYS gets stuck in everything

Maybe refunktion Goomba Soldier to behave like a big Goomba, that splits into more little goombas when jumped on. What i'm thinking about this is like making him in the begining bigger(but not that much so he wont get stuck), decreasing his HP, giving him more lives, and each time he looses one live, he gets smaller and other players spawn as normal goobas.
And for his rage ability maybe to kill friendly goombas that are near him, and depending on the number of goombas killed, he restores health.
This idea is pretty complex, and wouldn't even fit at all, but that are just my thoughts.

Reactions: TekkitFappit
I go with cuddly heavy cuz he is fabulous

Also, i think that fem pyro shloud get a buff too

Also, i think that fem pyro shloud get a buff too
Female pyro can be buffed only with rage,maybe let this becoming like Daft Punks's one.Once activated players starts to dance and she get the Detonator.

I don't want to ruin the contribution of thought towards this but do we even have someone to do this anymore? Those that did kinda went, I'm not even sure Kevin has the knowledge on the...code? for this. I could be wrong though, but I wanted to ask now before people are expecting something.

• Agree
Reactions: TekkitFappit
Kvn, where are you and wtf are you doing? When was the last time you replied to ANY of our ff2 threads?

This server requires more maintnence than any other server this community has, and it's like you're simply ignoring it in favour of replying to statuses that have nothing to do with anything.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncodex
Kvn, where are you and wtf are you doing? When was the last time you replied to ANY of our ff2 threads?

This server requires more maintnence than any other server this community has, and it's like you're simply ignoring it in favour of replying to statuses that have nothing to do with anything.

Pretty sure @Kevin is doing exams and you just roally fucked yourself with that comment xD

This isn't one isolated incident. Some hales mentioned above are a total trainwreck. Foxy, Cuddly Heavy, Human sentry buster... are still embarrassingly underpowered, while hales like St. Heffe and Chuck basically dominate the server, Meems teleport doesn't work properly etc. And worst of all, none of this is news. It's all been around forever.

So yeah, KVN should be more active with the FF2 part of his community. It's not easy running 30 servers. But does that justify some of the stuff named above to be ignored for so long?

If having the spine to say any of this leads to spiteful comments from the likes of you, so be it.

This isn't one isolated incident. Some hales mentioned above are a total trainwreck. Foxy, Cuddly Heavy, Human sentry buster... are still embarrassingly underpowered, while hales like St. Heffe and Chuck basically dominate the server, Meems teleport doesn't work properly etc. And worst of all, none of this is news. It's all been around forever.

So yeah, KVN should be more active with the FF2 part of his community. It's not easy running 30 servers. But does that justify some of the stuff named above to be ignored for so long?

If having the spine to say any of this leads to spiteful comments from the likes of you, so be it.

With the way you are directing this to kevin it will only get him to have a laugh or worse. but hey by my guest

Considering, That 3 bosses need buffs. I've seen people win a few times with goomba soldier but never with Human sentry buster, mostly because Goomba Soldier's rage sometimes work well.

Remove Heffe also, Mad Spies are so high-tier. Gentle Spy And Fem Spy duo? Why nat.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncodex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread