Man I wish I could communicate with my team. (1 Viewer)

WeathN'Power

I got muted and gagged 7 months ago and because the admins think I'm the exact same as I was 7 months ago. I'm good at the video game now and I want to communicate with my team, hard too do that with only chat (I'm still gagged). I hate how I have to be punished to the point where I'm forced to play worse. I don't do anything other than being pro.

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: Ian and Zee
You can appeal your mute/gag in the “Are You Banned?” Thread, just follow the guidelines and good luck.

I got muted and gagged 7 months ago and because the admins think I'm the exact same as I was 7 months ago. I'm good at the video game now and I want to communicate with my team, hard too do that with only chat (I'm still gagged). I hate how I have to be punished to the point where I'm forced to play worse. I don't do anything other than being pro.
Maybe you shouldn't have got into trouble the first place and continued to do so :heavy2:

Either way I just wanna talk. I don't deserve to be permanently banned for typing in caps and micspam.
Please do what zee told you to do. Make an appeal. @ZeroPC muted you. You already created an appeal before.
Your sourcebans Link

• Dumb
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁

ZeroPC removed your gag but not your mute. Although the chat might say as you join 'You are muted' you can type in chat. So you can communicate, just not via microphone.

I highly recommend that you should wait a good amount of time and appeal your mute later, as Madact already stated you are muted on voice but can still communicate in chat with text chat. You only go ungagged recently and your chat is probably still being monitor so better off to keep a clean chatlog and overtime they can see you're not the same old self and get gagged/muted again (if you do end up getting unmuted of course). The last thing they want is for the unmute to be rushed or for you to just end up later getting perma gagged again due to something that occurred in chat. I hope you understand and have your mute stay for the time being stay away from having spammy chat and overusing caps as Zero stated in your appeal and make sure you don't say something that may seem too provocative.

• Winner
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
This is just hyperbolic I've been clean. Even so the worst thing that happened if they ungag me is that I annoy some people which isn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread