Make pyro limit pls i'm begging u T-T, also some other things (1 Viewer)

Brick

I'm pretty sick of being bullied by 3 engi's and 5 pyro's on cactus temple. you see, i like to win but sometimes pyros make this a bit too hard than it has to be.

my opionion ofc.

also boof banner needs to be nerfed, if combo'd with a decent medic and a "sexual abuse room" absolutely unstoppable.
Mantreads makes peopel angery too.

maeby reduce knockback on Force a nature so you dont get assblasted by a scout every time you get close, and he just runs away laughing at you i dont like to get bullied scout pls stop.

also roar pls dont select pyro when I become hale.

T H A N K U

I think there's a list of weapon/class balances that have been pretty widely rooted for that might be worth implementing, probably would be best to group these changes and review them to make it easy to implement them all at once.
But I'd have to agree, there's a lot of balance issues present with some weapons on VSH, some just too bad to be worth using like the gas passer and some just too good to pass up like mantreads. As for the class limits it's hard to please everyone, you start limiting pyro and you'll upset people and if you don't limit them, they'll just run rampant with 5-6 pyros on the same round at which point you never have enough rages for them all and just have to hope they slip up on a very forgiving class.

Reactions: Matth and Brick
I think there's a list of weapon/class balances that have been pretty widely rooted for that might be worth implementing, probably would be best to group these changes and review them to make it easy to implement them all at once.
But I'd have to agree, there's a lot of balance issues present with some weapons on VSH, some just too bad to be worth using like the gas passer and some just too good to pass up like mantreads. As for the class limits it's hard to please everyone, you start limiting pyro and you'll upset people and if you don't limit them, they'll just run rampant with 5-6 pyros on the same round at which point you never have enough rages for them all and just have to hope they slip up on a very forgiving class.

agree, but i think the soldier limit should be ^
pyro limited to 3-4
scout is fine rn
demo is fine rn
heaby is fine
i think engi should be 2 because coordinated engis can make a deadly crossfire, especially on maps like granary
med is fine
snoiper is fine
spy also fine

also boof banner needs to be nerfed, if combo'd with a decent medic and a "sexual abuse room" absolutely unstoppable.
A couple of not usually mentioned things in this thread I guess. By "boof banner", Brick means Battalion's Backup, and while fairly strong when combined with a good medic, I don't think it's really in need of a nerf. The Mantreads are more of a priority for the game mode as they make delaying a round hella easy.

maeby reduce knockback on Force a nature so you dont get assblasted by a scout every time you get close, and he just runs away laughing at you i dont like to get bullied scout pls stop.
This is also quite interesting. I'd say the Force-a-Nature is only overpowered when the player has 100% crits at 1v1, but I'm open to debate on that. The FaN also is an incredibly useful tool for movement and goomba stomps so unsure if we can reduce the knockback just for one weapon?

Now I'm gonna be honest with you here Brick, this thread seems like it's compaining about things you've experienced while playing as Hale; I mean your opening line was "I'm pretty sick of being bullied by 3 engi's and 5 pyro's on cactus temple." I think most things in this thread can be pretty easily combatted with the Hale's abilities when encountered, yes maps factor in too but with the new maps added recently we seem to be playing a little less military (thank u based kevin), so it's becoming gradually more balanced I suppose. Brick I've seen you play some god rounds as Hale so I know you're gonna find ways to beat 'em. But then again, this isn't even in suggestions but I think the current active VSH ones need to take priority (which includes the pyro limit ;~))

Reactions: Brick
"By "boof banner", Brick means Battalion's Backup"

thx translator roar :)

To be honest the biggest problem I have as Hale on cactus temple is the knockback from all the sentries. Pyros just make it a little harder. Only thing that should be changed to pyro is nerfing the airblast so you can't blast Hale into heaven when he super jumps at you.

Better yet, how about we finally remove some classlimits so people have other options than Pyro to choose from?

Stop limiting Soldier and Engineer. Half the time I'm trying to play either class on this server, I'm being kicked off every single slot by a donator. I understand their business technique, pay upfront and get your classlimit removed, but maybe instead of that kevin should organize donator-only raffles and bonus features like hat colors and unusual effect plugins and then remove the classlimit bypass feature. It's toxic towards non-donators and I personally believe that a VIP or donator feature should benefit a donator, not damage the free players.

Quite frankly it just sucks playing anything on this server that isn't Sniper, Demoman or Heavy. You're always subjected to a donator's mood and now we should line up to play Pyro, too?
Remove some of those classlimits please. I really don't mind if you limit Pyro, but don't just limit Pyro without freeing up other class slots like Soldier and Engineer. Half the time the slots are filled to the brim because of people that abuse loadouts on toxic maps like military_base and it's an absolute nightmare to play as the class you'd like to play because some person with an oddly specific loadout only wants to play on this one oddly specific map and makes it difficult for other people that want to play the class.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Zeprus

Users who are viewing this thread