Completed Make it that you can only force 1 time instead of 3 times (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

I think we should add in where you can only force 1 time on JB. WHY? Well, if we add this in you can, have different wardens then the people that force 3 times in a row. Another reason, I think that because what if a warden forces 3 TIMES IN A ROW force a fail round so if we add in 1 time were you can force then we don't have 3 fucking fail rounds. 2, Also, I suppose 1 for bad wardens cant force 3 times. And 3, Trolls only get 1 chance to do their shenanigans as warden before they can readily dealt with by other blues. This is why I think we should add this in people might disagree that's fine but this is what I think.

I always find it annoying how we can end up with the same person as warden so many times in a row...
Even if the person is good at their job, it's fun to have more diversity in my opinion
that's why you should only be able to force once

• Agree
Reactions: Solo
If we were to adjust it, I'd say it needs to be at 2. Forcing can be annoying but there are times when there might be 2 good blues and 5 horrible ones who either do terrible rounds or can't stay alive. Those rounds often suck because no one has any fun and having a force or two can get LR chains going (as much as I can't stand HG chains, I'd take those over incompetent blues 8/10 times) or at least a little bit of reprieve. That is an important ability to have for blues when admins aren't online. I'm pretty sure we can force ourselves indefinitely, but if we aren't it would make sense to have a little bit more flexibility with competent blues trying to do an actual round.

• Agree
Reactions: salguod and Ura
I've not seen anyone really talk or complain about force wardens since this poll closed, I'm going to re-open the poll for another week just to see if people are still on board with the idea.

It is kinda annoying when some kid or hacker forces until map change so I think this should happen

I swear to god if i have to endure more 3 rounds of amethyst im gonna bust a nerve

• Funny
Reactions: Gold

1630930711616.png

Created task:

#212 Reduce force warden count for jailbreak​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread