Duplicate Make Deathrun timer longer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An0n

For a while now, the round timer for, at least, Deathrun server #09 has been 7 minutes and 30 seconds. After this time expires, all players on the RED team explode to avoid runners delaying rounds indefinitely. However, this timer can prove way too short in some ocassions.

For instance, maps like Scooby Doo diet, where the map is just way too long, and there is no insta-win chance for runners, forcing them to play minigames to win. Another one where there are problems is PlayStation, the map is not that long but the minigames can take forever, specially the final boss. One last example would be Neo Noir, Mr Booby (final boss) takes quite a bit to defeat.

All of the previous examples usually have the same result, involving the timer running out and all players in RED dying due to it without being able to complete the minigame. This very reason, as well as map creators on maps recommending the timer be 8 minutes, is why I humbly request that the timer is pumped up to somewhere from 8 minutes to 8 minutes 30 seconds. This amount of time would delay the round all that much and, besides, most maps already have a motivator to keep the runners from delaying the round.

Thank you for your attention and I will await feedback.

no

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Jiji and An0n
Dont play those long dogshit maps then

Dont play those long dogshit maps then
It's not as if I wanted to play them in the first place, people vote for them like crazy and they are overplayed, which causes this problem to be even more widespread.

This is already being tasked.
This was literally asked over 2 years ago, I think bumping the topic with a new thread wouldn't be too troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread