now which map idk
its all up to you!

it would be it would need really alot of protection and trusted middle mans

allot of trusted middle mans and alot of admins

giphy.gif

To get panda.tf a reputation of hosting a scamming server? -1 no thank you

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
Such a terrible idea, voting against this.

And by the way, we already have a trade server. So I don't understand what the problem is?

it would be heavly protected and spectated by the middlemens

it would be heavly protected and spectated by the middlemens
And you will provide these "middlemen" ? Yeah those guys will be trusted 100%, changing my vote to +1

• Funny
Reactions: Capp
hey this is my suggestion that panda.tf make another server
and i have a idea a Gambling Server where the server is about gambling
now there would be heavy box areas,tick tocks,spycrabs and many more minigames
now which map idk
its all up to you!
It couldn't be a bad idea
Edit: what if of instead checking only admins opinions, the vote will be decided by general opnions given by the players who are residing on all the servers? This "gamemode" can be pretty much corrupted tho, I know, but why not seeing what is "the people" thinking?
Edit2: for the monitoring theme...eh. We can probably assign admins who don't mind to have a server in plus on their back, such for a while, until maybe someone will apply for the server in question.

Last edited:
people would apply as middlemen to be in a server you wouldnt ask a random dude you would like apply on panda.tf admins would be to ban. middlemen would be to pay out

Yeah and there are not many scammers on tf2 too

The community would have to divest way too many resources into the server that it does not have. I doubt it would be worth the hassle, even if the very idea of a gambling server sounds good to people.

it would take time and effort but after some wile i think everything would be good

That sounds like it would end in a bloody mess. Also the entire middleman thing remain an issue. Accepting middlemen based on applications may sound easy at first, but we can't just select anyone. And there would always be a risk involved with panda slappin their seal of trust on a person. And due to the fact that it IS a gambling server and that's the only thing done there, operations on the server would be pretty much entirely dependent upon the availability of middlemen.

Also @Spy, maybe try condensing your thoughts into a single post instead of spouting one-liners.

Alright, you defenetly don't like people who don't agree with you. Since you're defending your opinion and idea like in a boxring, and want a gambling server so hard like you would give blowjobs on a daily basis, why don't you just do it yourself? Or get people who make it for you, although I wouldn't see why they would do that.

Why middlemans? Why not just make yourself bots? Where do you find middlemans you can trust and how do you provide them?
Why a server? Just use a website while you're playing on a normal one.
How do you get the trust of the people and the middlemans? If no one trusts you, you can drag this whole thing into the trashbin.
And especially: Why panda? Why would panda need a gambling server? Why should we provide one? Why not someone else?
Why do you think it will work here?

Too many questions, too many missing ressources, and one guy with a strong opinion.
This will never work. At least not here.

Also it's really pissing me off how you try to change the opinions of others.

as im saying it was just a idea nofthing serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread