Invalid Major Tom 2fort #16 Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Tom

- Your name and/or nickname
Major Tom

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:66602863

- Your general online times and your timezone
After 3-4p generally, EST

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm a 2fort degen so that's the server I'm interested in. Of course.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin for the Taunt gaming servers when they were active. They shut down quite awhile ago.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I play a lot, have close to 2k hours in the game, understand the fundamentals of being an admin. I normally hop around between Panda, Skial, and casual 2fort games. If granted admin privileges, I would make the Panda 2fort server my home.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Anything in violation of the rules would be kick/banned. Slurs, seriously offensive language, cheating, impersonation, etc. If the offence is light, I would issue 1 warning and then proceed to ban. Anything egregious would be automatically banned per the server rules without warning.

Total Connection Time:0d 12:03:16h

You need a minimum of 3 days in order to apply. It's also US 2fort for you, not #16 2fort as that is Europe ::plush::
Please don't try to farm those hours. I want to see at least a month's worth of sessions before you apply again.

Also might want to work on your next application if you want to apply again.

Invalid

Reactions: TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread