Declined Magnusno. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Current Steam name : magno.
  • SteamID (Unique ID on HlStatsx). : STEAM_0:1:534985795 (559,006)
  • Server : Panda-Community.com SG | 2Fort
  • Any useful links such as their HLStats profile / SourceBans search: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=559006
  • The rule or rules they broke. : 3)a) Use of third-party tools
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.: Attached. Multiple occurences of silent aim, also seems to warp as well.. but. at this point im not sure if it's the server or not.
  • Around half the footage seems to be the player just going into a corner for some reason

Attachments

• magno.dem
    7.3 MB · Views: 86
You can tell there's lag as the sight light is ahead of the aim. There's some parts I'm sus of but it's not really enough for me to say it's hacking.

I'll leave this open for opinions but if no one has anything else to say I'll decline.

You can tell there's lag as the sight light is ahead of the aim. There's some parts I'm sus of but it's not really enough for me to say it's hacking.

I'll leave this open for opinions but if no one has anything else to say I'll decline.
Fair enough.
It's just consistently like that for atleast an hour so I find it rather odd. If not also pre-aiming from behind walls

I have one trial telling me they are and a full admin telling me he's not. I'd rather not risk banning someone who could be innocent, so if you get more evidence let me know. Preferably a really long demo like you've done here.

Declined

Reactions: Rebalancer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread