Declined Madjick's US Hightower (No Carts) admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atsu

- Your name and/or nickname
Madjick/Caliburn

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Gold
:)

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
11d 16:37:19h

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:526093741

- Your general online times and your timezone
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Weekdays - 8 am - 3 pm
Weekends - 10 pm - 12 pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for US | Hightower | No Carts. I am always willing to visit other servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think that I would be of some help to the server because as it stands right now, U.S. Hightower has a somewhat toxic and inappropriate community. I played on the server for a long time now , and I have a good understanding of the rules, though I sometimes may hit a bind on accident. I will remove my binds if needed. I only made player reports to people who already have been warned, by other members like Urarak. I will start giving warnings to others before making a report. Right now, I am not sure of how many members are admins in that server, but I think there is not a lot. Sometimes, the !calladmin command takes a lot of time to go through. Some members either don’t take it seriously or what, because admins sometimes punish the wrong person, in the case of a name stealing cheater. I wish to be of help to the community, but I know that I would need improvement, so Madact told me to ask for permission again in a month’s time back in March. When I asked Gold for permission, he said that I needed to be strict since others may be nasty to me because of my age. I took note of that. I think I have improved a lot more, and will keep improving.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

My punishments:

Communication Bans:
1. Warning
2. 360 minutes/ 6 hours
3. 720 minutes/ 12 hours
4. 1440 minutes/ 1 day
5. 10080 minutes/ 1 week
6. 43400 minutes/ 1 month
7. Permanent mute/gag

General Bans:
1. Warning
2. 360 minutes/ 6 hours
3. 720 minutes/ 12 hours
4. 1440 minutes/ 1 day
5. 10080 minutes/ 1 week
6. 43400 minutes/ 1 month
7. Permanent ban

Links:

HLstats :

Chatlog :
https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=620998

Steam profile:

Hi Madjick

It is great to see you finally apply. You're generally seen as a friendly face on the server and I see you helping out others from time to time. Your sessions are pretty good, you use !calladmin when needed, and you do occasionally warn players.
Your application also looks neat and your punishment times look good.

Although, my one concern would have to be your age. I'm afraid that you might be "walked over" by some of the toxic people on the server while you're trying to enforce rules because you're 13. Despite this, I feel as though you are mature enough to handle the server and I'm glad that you took Gold's advice and are using it to improve.

+1

Hey Caliburn/Madjick, we talked about this privately about how I think your age can hinder your ability to admin. Though I agree with ura in the aspect that you are mature enough to handle the server. Chatlog looks really good, you seem to be very friendly around the server. Though I haven't seen that much of you on our servers(which is mostly my fault) ill go ahead and give you this +1. Good luck with the application! :nekoheart:

The feedback to this application was rather quick. With Gold's feedback and the 2 week mark not hit I will leave this open for another week in case Gold needs to update us on what you are like on the server. If he doesn't post or does post regardless, I'll be closing it on the 17th of May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread